- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
In Ayurveda, as we start to discover who we really are, remember that understanding our dosha does not excuse our behavior or “character flaws.” Instead, we learn what we have to work on. The knowledge we have of our virtues and vices is powerful to help us pay extra attention to what does not come naturally to us and, get better at it 🙂
If you know you are always late, make it a point to be on time. If you know you have a sharp tongue, soften your delivery. If you are eating poorly, consciously make better nutritional choices. There are ga-zillion examples, but you catch my drift. No excuses. Be the very BEST at your strengths (they come easily!) and work on your weaknesses so you can blossom even more into your beautiful, soulful self. XO!