- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
- How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
- If You Poop Little Balls…
- Golden Milk – The Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- 11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
- Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
Write for Us
Everyday Ayurveda’s mission is to provide readers with quality Ayurveda-related articles, everyday. We welcome and appreciate contributions from our quickly growing digital community and we would love to invite you to write for us.
Have something you want to say? Here’s what you need to know:
We are always looking for quality content from Ayurvedic Practitioners, Yoga Teachers or Health Practitioners and well-informed bloggers.
If you are passionate about positioning yourself as an authority in your field, we definitely want to talk to you. While we can’t pay for your work, we can offer the opportunity to have your work published on a professional platform and touch the lives of our quickly growing digital community.
- Word count: No minimums but posts typically run between 250-1000 words. Please stay under 1000 words.
- Tone: Inclusive, accessible, and generally positive. Take a look around and see what we’ve previously posted.
- Be Specific: We’ve found that articles need to have a focused message to entice readership. This is why lists, ie “5 Things to Love about Shatavari” do better than “Herbs in Ayurveda”. We welcome articles that explore subtle subjects, but make sure that the reader can take something away after reading the article. Illustrate concepts with examples, tell stories, make your ideas come alive!
- Keep it real: Your article should naturally flow using the same language and tone you would use while telling a story to your friends. Your article should not read like an Ayurveda textbook, but more like someone explaining to you the contents of one chapter in their own words. Be fun and inclusive!
- Keep it personal: Why do you feel this way or that? Tell a personal experience tying you to what you are expressing through written word. Speak from the heart, people can sense when you aren’t-even over the internet.
- Original content is not required but always encouraged: If your work has been published elsewhere, please receive permission to re-publish the content on our site, let us know and be sure to include a link to where the post originated. By submitting your article you are giving us the right to publish it on our site.
- We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy: If you work for a content farm or are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, we are not interested. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy (e.g. a weight-loss gimmick), then we are not interested.
- Please send your post in the body of the message of an email. That means, if you’re using Word, for example, you’d paste the Word document into your email.
- Sharing is caring: Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media. The more people who view your post, the better is it for you and the better it is for us.
- We love connecting with new contributors. While we cover an a lot of ground, Everyday Ayurveda consists of just a few people. As such, sometimes we don’t have the opportunity to respond to all submissions. We can assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission that we receive. If your post has been accepted, we generally respond within 10 days. You’re welcome to submit again with a different post after you’ve waited 10 days.
- We reserve the right to edit submitted material. Your work rocks, and we are so grateful for it, and we will never change extreme amounts of the content without contacting and working with you first. Most often editing applies to grammar and format, and frequently to changes in the article title that improve readership.
- Pictures: If you have photographs you would like to use and you own them, great! If you have photographs that you don’t own but would like to use please include a link to where you found them. Depending on the licensing of said pics we may or may not be able to include them, and if we can’t we will find something we can use. Images need to be sized 420×470 to work with our theme.
- Links in your article: We will typically not include outbound links within the article, but will include an outbound link to your website in your bio.
Still with us? Nice! Here’s how to submit your post:
- Email your post to write(at)everydayayurveda.org
- Please include your working title in the subject line.
- Please copy and paste your post into the body of the email.
- Pictures should be sent as attachments. YouTube and other videos can be as links.
- Please include a 2-3 lines bio that includes your website (or other) link.
- Please send a head shot as an attachment.
- If your post has been accepted, please expect a response within 10 business days.
Thank you so much for your interest in contributing to site. We look forward to connecting with you further and adding your voice into the mix.