- Dashamula: 10 Roots to Ground Vata
- Recipe: Salmon Burgers
- How to Cool Down in the Heat of the Moment
- Vedic Astrology for February 2016
- Let Go and Enjoy More Little “Ahhh” Moments
- 3 Quick Fixes for Hot Flashes
- Listen Up! That’s Your Inner Wisdom Speaking
- Are puy lentils good for you?
- Recipe: Wholesome Veggie Subji
- Go-To Herbs for Each Dosha
Everyday Ayurveda was born out of a desire to give tools to the Ayurvedic community to grow as profession.
After struggling to make ends meet as a new Ayurvedic practitioner, Jacob Griscom went out to learn business strategies and tools that helped him create a thriving practice. Out of this experience he created the Grow your Ayurvedic Business online course that has helped hundreds of practitioners create a more abundant life doing what they love.
Seeing the consistent enthusiasm for everything Ayurveda and a need for a go-to place for lovers of the ancient science of life, from newcomers looking for a recipe to students considering training programs to professionals looking to stay informed of the latest scientific developments, we are glad to launch a editorial blog under the direction of Managing Editor Suleyka Montpetit.
Do you want to join us as a contributor? Check out Write for Us page!