- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
- Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
- The Skin: Our Second Digestive System
Everyday Ayurveda was born out of a desire to give tools to the Ayurvedic community to grow as profession.
After struggling to make ends meet as a new Ayurvedic practitioner, Jacob Griscom went out to learn business strategies and tools that helped him create a thriving practice. Out of this experience he created the Grow your Ayurvedic Business online course that has helped hundreds of practitioners create a more abundant life doing what they love.
Seeing the consistent enthusiasm for everything Ayurveda and a need for a go-to place for lovers of the ancient science of life, from newcomers looking for a recipe to students considering training programs to professionals looking to stay informed of the latest scientific developments, we are glad to launch a editorial blog under the direction of Managing Editor Suleyka Montpetit.
Do you want to join us as a contributor? Check out Write for Us page!