- The Truth About Oil Pulling
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- What Is Ghee? A Miracle Elixir from India –
- Beat the Heat with Cooling Yoga Poses
- Stop Feeling Blue: Ayurveda for Depression
- The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
- Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Discover the Food Combining Secrets of Ayurveda and Radiate Health
- 3 Flavors of Menopause – Which Menopause Type Are You?
- Cooling Tea Recipes- So You’re Not a Monster this Summer
Who Are You, and Why Are You Here?
It’s unfathomable to sit with how the words I’m writing in my present moment, right now, have made it to “you – generic – the reader” in the future…your present moment…now.
I don’t know you, though I know the demographic groups you’re a part of.
I gauge the popularity of an article with social and blog indicators: “likes,” “shares,” “comments,” “tweets,” “pins,” “google+” …that whole of mess of social shit 🙂
Our articles and authors are not communicating with you. They don’t know you, nor you them.
And even if you have met each other…The author is putting words and ideas out there, but he or she knows not to whom, other than generically.
You, the reader, are consuming and translating these words and ideas, but you don’t know why, other than conceptually.
You, me, and the rest of our Everyday Ayurveda visitors and subscribers, are connected through one clear common point of interest: Ayurveda.
Interesting situation…one that hasn’t ever been possible, other than in our time and place.
I suppose each of us is an invisible bystander…until we say something.
So, let’s try it!
Leave a comment with your name, your website (if you’ve got one), and answer the question, “Why are you here?” along with anything else you’d like to say…and comment on the other posts that you read so our contributors can have your feedback and we can begin to know you a little more specifically.