- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Tired All the Time—the Ayurveda Solution (“Energy Feed” #2)
When you’re feeling tired all the time, this is an indication that the foundations of your health are faltering.
Last week I explained specifically what those imbalanced foundations are and what they mean for your health.
In this week’s “Energy Feed” you’ll learn specific solutions to that recurring tiredness:
1: How to reset your metabolism and your blood sugar levels for strong, stable energy throughout the day.
2: How to reset your circadian rhythm so you can have a deep, restful night of sleep and wake up refreshed each day.
Give yourself a few minutes to watch this video so you don’t resonate with a headline like “Tired All the Time” next time you see it!
And don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss out on the next “Energy Feeds,” with more power-packed tips about how to reenergize your body and revitalize your health overall.