- Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
- Self Massage and Foam Rolling
- Honey and Spice Throat Coat for Spring Allergies
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- So, What Is Ghee?
- The Science of Tongue-Scraping with Copper
- Asparagus with Coconut flakes and Yellow Mung Daal
- Herb Profile: Trikatu
- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
- Kale Chips Recipe
Join Dr Douillard Today for a Free Teleseminar on Weight Balancing!
According to Ayurveda, a few pounds of extra insulation in the winter is a natural and helpful thing. It can help our nervous systems feel more stable and safe, our hormones function well, and many other benefits of living with the seasons. For some of us, the holiday fare combined with mood issues, more sedentary time, and other factors can result in excess winter weight.
For others, putting on the few extra needed pounds can be a challenge, making this season especially uncomfortable.
Bonus: This talk will be followed by an ample Live Q&A.