- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
- Daily wellness for mothers of young children
- Interview with a master teacher: Indu Arora
- Is it Ayurvedic…or just another recipe?
- Why meditation was worthy of the Nobel Prize
Roasted Pears & Raisins
A delicious dessert for all doshas. With so few choices to satisfy a Kapha sweet tooth, roasted pears offers a rare reprieve. The spices enhance the sweetness and stimulate a sluggish winter metabolism. Cloves directly stimulate blood flow to the extremities, revitalizing the muscles, brightening and moistening the skin.