- Everyday Practice: Complete Yogic Breath
- 5 Steps to Attract What You Want in Life
- Recipe: Spiced Milk and Honey Lung Tonic
- Ayurveda for Varicose Veins
- 10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
By Joyful Belly on December 11, 2013
Gold milk is the fabled “milk and honey,” with spices. It’s tastier, sweeter, and easier to digest than milk. Yogis believe milk is sacred because it is the only food freely given from a mother, with love and without violence or the death of the organism, providing tremendous nourishment.