- 4 Ways to Kick the Cause of Hot Flashes
- Can You Screen Your Screen Time?
- Dashamula: 10 Roots to Ground Vata
- Recipe: Salmon Burgers
- How to Cool Down in the Heat of the Moment
- Vedic Astrology for February 2016
- Let Go and Enjoy More Little “Ahhh” Moments
- 3 Quick Fixes for Hot Flashes
- Listen Up! That’s Your Inner Wisdom Speaking
- Are puy lentils good for you?
By Joyful Belly on December 11, 2013
Gold milk is the fabled “milk and honey,” with spices. It’s tastier, sweeter, and easier to digest than milk. Yogis believe milk is sacred because it is the only food freely given from a mother, with love and without violence or the death of the organism, providing tremendous nourishment.