- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
- 6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
- Herb Profile: Garlic
By Joyful Belly on December 11, 2013
Gold milk is the fabled “milk and honey,” with spices. It’s tastier, sweeter, and easier to digest than milk. Yogis believe milk is sacred because it is the only food freely given from a mother, with love and without violence or the death of the organism, providing tremendous nourishment.