- Get fresh this summer: eat local!
- Breast milk: the original probiotic
- 6 Ayurveda-inspired ways to spice up your love life
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 6—Dharma & Agni
- The high price of gas
- Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
- Danger of cooking with high heat
- “It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
- Herb Profile: Turmeric
- Recipe: Hibiscus Mint Sun Tea
By Joyful Belly on December 11, 2013
Gold milk is the fabled “milk and honey,” with spices. It’s tastier, sweeter, and easier to digest than milk. Yogis believe milk is sacred because it is the only food freely given from a mother, with love and without violence or the death of the organism, providing tremendous nourishment.