- Everyday Practice: Complete Yogic Breath
- 5 Steps to Attract What You Want in Life
- Recipe: Spiced Milk and Honey Lung Tonic
- Ayurveda for Varicose Veins
- 10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
Cumin, Coriander & Fennel Tea (CCF Tea)
Drip, drip, drip – the sound of melting ice warms the winter-weary. The wetness around you in springtime, making all of that stunning green growth possible, can also manifest in your body, causing a runny nose, digestive mucus, even swelling. Nicknamed CCF tea, Cumin, Coriander and Fennel Tea is one of the simplest and most famous formulas for burning up that excess of spring moisture. The revitalizing yet mild blend gets right to the point, helping to warm up your circulation and clear out water retention. Its flushing action simultaneously cleanses the urinary tract and reduces water weight.
CCF tea stokes metabolism and the digestive fire, restoring vitality where winter sluggishness abounds. It’s mild bitterness revs up the spring detoxification process and purifies the blood. CCF restores tone and tightness to swollen spring tissues. It is a soothing formula that reduces agitation and inflammation. It restores a calm clarity and spaciousness to a tense mind.