- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
- 6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
Cumin, Coriander & Fennel Tea (CCF Tea)
Drip, drip, drip – the sound of melting ice warms the winter-weary. The wetness around you in springtime, making all of that stunning green growth possible, can also manifest in your body, causing a runny nose, digestive mucus, even swelling. Nicknamed CCF tea, Cumin, Coriander and Fennel Tea is one of the simplest and most famous formulas for burning up that excess of spring moisture. The revitalizing yet mild blend gets right to the point, helping to warm up your circulation and clear out water retention. Its flushing action simultaneously cleanses the urinary tract and reduces water weight.
CCF tea stokes metabolism and the digestive fire, restoring vitality where winter sluggishness abounds. It’s mild bitterness revs up the spring detoxification process and purifies the blood. CCF restores tone and tightness to swollen spring tissues. It is a soothing formula that reduces agitation and inflammation. It restores a calm clarity and spaciousness to a tense mind.