- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
- The Ayurvedic Key to Spring Detoxification
- Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
- Heavenly Saffron and Divine Oatmeal Recipe
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Yoga and Ayurveda for Trauma Recovery
Best Chai Recipe!
A simple recipe and lifestyle tip might be one of the best things you can share with your clients and associates. I use to make soup in the winter and hold my meeting in my kitchen over bowls of steaming soupy glory, and years later it is still remembered by clients and business partners alike. Share your best recipe and your clients will love you forever! I might be exaggerating a little, but it’s always a good thing to give out your best. It’s Fall now, so we all need warming up, so here is my Best Chai Recipe!
For 4 cups
-6 cups Water
-Three inches long Fresh Ginger Root, Grated
– Five cinnamon sticks
-Ten Cardamom pods
-3 English Breakfast Tea bags OR Tulsi Tea
-2 cups organic cow’s, goat’s or almond milk
-Honey to taste
Grate the fresh ginger root and put it a pot with the others spices and the water.
Bring to boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the tea bags and milk, keep on simmer until hot.
Pour in cups and add honey to taste.Take some time to fully enjoy the fragrance of the spices, the miracle of the honey, the astringent quality of the tea, and the overall wonderful-ness of this unique moment.