Grow Your Ayurvedic Business Program
Next Orientation Date: July 8th, 2013
Program Term: 6 months
To enroll, you need to have completed at least a 1st year Ayurveda or Yoga therapy training, or have equivalent private training and experience.
You also need to have a minimum of 10 hours per week available to dedicate to your business, this training, and your weekly group coaching call.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Consciously design your ideal schedule and reduce or eliminate distraction and interruption;
- Focus your practice on your ideal niche and become known as an expert in your market;
- Build valuable content and programs and effectively coach your clients in committed programs for long-term sustainable results with their health;
- Use an automated business system for generating targeted leads and consistently enrolling committed clients;
- Create free and paid marketing and advertising campaigns that generate a high return on modest investments of your time and energy;
- Leverage your business activity with group programs, products, and partnerships for increased impact, income, and time freedom;
- And much more.
Program sections include:
- Welcome and Getting Started
- Step 1: Map Your Market
- Step 2: Committed Client Formula
- Step 3: Sales Sadhana System
- Step 4: Multiply Your Marketing
- Step 5: Advanced Profit Growth
This program consists of online trainings and homework to be completed at your own pace, along with weekly group coaching and MasterMind group participation, private coaching, and website development.
Training: All of our trainings are taught through video hosted on our membership site, along with a downloadable textbook and implementation homework for each segment.
Private and Group Coaching: This program includes weekly group coaching calls with Jacob Griscom. You can receive as much weekly coaching as you like, and attending at least one call per week is highly recommended. You will also have (3) 1-hour private coaching sessions with Jacob Griscom over the course of the program.
Group Coaching Schedule:
- Wednesdays at 4pm PST / 7pm EST
- Thursdays 10am PST / 1pm EST
Community: This program also includes participation in the Everyday Ayurveda community forum and in one of our practitioner MasterMind groups. Participation is highly recommended.
Included in your tuition, we will build you a professional and beautiful client-generating website on the user-friendly WordPress platform, so you have hundreds of amazing themes to choose from, and will be able to easily do your own management and updates. Your website will speak directly to your target market and be optimized for lead generation based on your completion of the website checklist.
This program includes an exam to receive your Master of Business in Ayurveda certificate. Our certification is unique in that it’s based on your real-world success. When you earn your MBA it will signify and celebrate your thriving Ayurvedic practice. You’ll also be invited to join our MasterMind Leader Team (a paid position with Everyday Ayurveda), and receive other powerful benefits for your ongoing personal and business growth and success.
A number of bonus programs are included with the core Grow Your Ayurvedic Business training, including:
Natural Genius Calls with Bill Lamond – In these highly attended and reviewed calls, Bill covers the fundamental principles of discovering our Natural Genius, our True Result and True Self, that is, what we do that is our own unique source of competence and passion (our Natural Genius), what we get when we activate that genius (our True Result), and a way that we can name ourselves with our genius and results at the center. He also shares the completion/installation process that allows you to alter any old programming or belief system that is not a pleasure and install new programs that really give you what you want.
Compassionate Communication – A recorded presentation with Jacob Griscom given to an exclusive audience at T. Harv Eker’s Peak Potentials: Master of Influence event. You’ll learn the four-part process for connecting with “difficult” clients, co-workers or even your spouse. You’ll see how to transform conflict into a mutually satisfactory outcome, defuse anger and frustration peacefully, and break patterns that lead to arguments and conflict.
Get Ayurvedic Clients – An afternoon training course with Jacob Griscom and a group of students in San Francisco that walks you through the 4 step process of turning prospects into committed clients: Knowing Your Clients, Setting the Structure, Creating Confidence, and finally Enrollment. This will reinforce the training in the Grow Your Ayurvedic Business program.
Legalities of Practice – Learn the steps you need to take to legally and ethically protect yourself, your clients, and your business.
Taxes and Accounting – Learn the best practices for setting up your accounting and tax preparation in your business.
Setting Up Your Office or Clinic – Discover what to focus on when you’re getting started setting up your office or clinic so that you don’t overextend yourself in the beginning and let your business success fuel your growth instead.
Tech Trainings – These cumulative trainings from our Senior Web Genius, Marc Quinn, will help you with technical challenges like recording and editing videos, or setting up your business Facebook page.
Tuition for the Grow Your Ayurvedic Business program can be paid as a full payment or as a payment plan.
Full Pay Tuition: $2497
Payment Plan: $497/month for 6 months
Monthly Ayurveda MasterMind Membership
Ongoing monthly membership is available and recommended for all students who have completed their first 6-month term in the Grow Your Ayurvedic Business program. Membership includes ongoing access to weekly group coaching calls and MasterMind groups. The monthly membership fee is $97.
We are 100% committed to providing you with the value and support you need to be successful. If for any reason within the first 30 days after your first tuition payment you are not entirely happy with this program, you are not obligated to continue and you can request a full refund for any tuition you have paid.
Application and Enrollment
- Register for the free Grow Your Ayurvedic Business webinar:
Enter your contact information into the form above and click “Watch Webinar Now” to be sent your personalized webinar link.
- Watch the webinar and compile any questions about our program you’d like addressed.
- Schedule your complimentary 1-hour Grow Your Ayurvedic Business call with Jacob Griscom to clarify your goals, vision, and challenges, get your questions answered and make sure this program is the right fit for you. Click >>HERE<< to schedule your call.
- Enroll in the program with either the full pay or payment plan tuition.
- You’ll have instant access to the membership site with our program trainings and weekly group coaching calls. You’ll join your MasterMind group after Orientation at the start of the term.