- 6 ways to switch on your brain power
- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
Professional Ayurvedic Consultation
You can now schedule a professional Ayurvedic phone consultation online with our recommended partner clinic at Joyful Belly. The Joyful Belly clinical practitioner team is lead and guided by John Immel, an experienced and highly trained student of Dr. Vasant Lad.
Benefits of Ayurveda
Conventional nutritionists and certified dieticians focus on supplements and chemistry. Ayurveda emphasizes your experiences and discovering your body. Instead of relying on costly experts to interpret complex food chemistry and difficult to read lab reports, you’ll learn about body awareness and how to assess your own imbalances. Body awareness and your experience is your secret to solving the mysterious, often contradictory advice you’ve heard about which foods to eat. In Ayurveda, your body awareness is your most comprehensive tool to select the right foods on your own.
What to Expect From Your Consultation
- Welcoming and safe environment to discuss health hurdles & emotional obstacles
- Thorough discussion of your diet, lifestyle, and medical history
- Comfort, professionalism, & new discovery!
What You’ll Receive from Your Consultation
- Clarity about your body and basic constitution
- Simple, concrete solutions using familiar foods to help you feel better
- Recommendations for diet, lifestyle and herbs
- The confidence to succeed
- A followup plan
Professional Ayurvedic Consultation Options
- Ayurvedic Consultation with Joyful Belly Clinical Staff – $39.99
- Ayurvedic Consultation with John Immel – $120
- 5 Consultation Package with John Immel – $299 (save 50%)