- Target Client for this Program: Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy Professionals
- Yoga Teachers: Click HERE for program options
- Yoga Studios: Click HERE for program options
Who is this program for?
This program may be right for you if you are an Ayurveda or Yoga Therapy professional ready to give yourself the best chance at a financially sustainable and personally satisfying career as an Ayurveda or Yoga professional.
In a private coaching program with me you will overcome more inner obstacles to success and take more consistent outer action to reliably grow your business.
Without my private coaching, all of the steps you need to take may be spelled out for you, but hidden obstacles (especially inner obstacles) may continue to sabotage your actions and keep you from creating the financially sustainable career you desire.
You may also be in a position where your business is financially sustainable, but your growth has been stagnant or your income is tied predominantly or entirely to your time invested with private clients.
If you are ready to leverage your business growth and impact with more group programs, information products, and partnerships, then this program also may be right for you.
1) Help you build a financially sustainable full or part-time Ayurveda or Yoga Therapy practice, as soon as possible.
2) Consult your development of a “leveraged” business model that provides sustainable income and growth WITH time-flexibility and freedom.
3) Train you in effective coaching skills that consistently support long-term results with health-promoting lifestyle and mindset for your clients.
This program is for practitioners with a definite priority to build a sustainable business. A minimum of 15 hours per week dedicated to your business training and implementation, however preference is given to full-time practitioners.
Time commitment details:
- 4 hours for weekly coaching (private, group, MasterMind)
- 1 hour minimum for watching and studying Grow Your Ayurvedic Business program trainings
- 10 hours minimum for business implementation and client hours
2) A willingness for self-challenge and growth.
You will NOT remain the same person with the same beliefs and behaviors AND get sustainable new results with your business. You will let go of some old things to make room for some new things. That’s how it works in life, and that’s how it works in business.
3) A desire to serve.
You will learn a servant’s approach to your marketing and coaching that focuses on your clients’ life and needs. This program will not make you bigger, more important, or more confident. It will make you smaller, less important, and more available to serve your clients.
- A private weekly 1-hour coaching call ($375/hour standard hourly coaching rate)
- Membership in the Grow Your Ayurvedic Business program ($2497 standard tuition)
- Membership in the Ayurveda MasterMind program, which includes weekly group coaching calls and participation in a practitioner MasterMind group ($97/month)
Private coaching with me is a VERY limited offering. I only work with 3 private clients at any time and I ask for a 1-year commitment.
Current Availability: 2 Positions
Program Tuition Options
One time investment for 12 months: $9970
Monthly investment plan: $997/month for 12 months
How to Apply:
1) Review the information for the Grow Your Ayurvedic Business program. This program is the action template I will be guiding you through.
2) Review the information on this page (objectives, requirements, program details, and tuition investment options).
3) If you feel that you would qualify for a Private Coaching position, click the button below to schedule your 1-hour Grow Your Ayurvedic Business – Private Coaching interview with me. We will clarify your goals, vision, and challenges for your business, answer questions about this program, and offer you a position if we confirm that you qualify.