- Growing tulsi to cultivate harmony
- Moving towards a sattvic life
- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
Joyful Belly Ayurveda: Masters in Ayurvedic Digestion and Nutrition
Date(s) - 10/11/2016 - 08/08/2017
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Become a leader in integrative health care by enrolling in this comprehensive course in Ayurvedic digestive tract pathology and Ayurvedic nutrition. Through this 500 hour online webinar you’ll build confidence in your ability to improve digestive tract health and wellness using food and herbs as medicine. This rigorous program uses a hands-on approach so that you experience the knowledge directly. The material you learn in this program can be used to enhance your career and clinical skills in digestive health to the point of mastery.
- Master the art of digestive tract health and wellness for over 30 major digestive tract pathologies.
- Experience first-hand the subtleties of your body’s unique relationship to food through a hands-on approach.
- Develop your capacity and confidence to make expert food recommendations to your clients, on a case by case basis.
- You’ll be able to experience your digestive process in each of the tissues in your digestive tract. You’ll know what is happening to the food in your digestive tract every step of the way. You’ll be able to correct imbalances in digestion through natural remedies.
- You’ll know food so well you will be able to go to a foreign country, eat a food you’ve never seen before, and after three days be able to tell its pharmacological effects, just through taste and your experience of digesting the food.
- You will be able to teach this body-centric approach to your clients, so they can navigate challenging food choices guided by actual digestive and nutritional experiences.
Build Your Clinical Practice
- Inspire your client’s confidence in you, and the confidence of the medical community, through your ability to articulate the nuances of major digestive disorders.
- Improve your ability to serve your clients with quality care and ensure successful outcomes.
- Get inspired with new perspectives on your body & nutrition. Rediscover your love of health & wellness.
- Develop qualifications for leadership in your field.
What You Get When You Enroll
- Comprehensive weekly presentations covering all major digestive tract pathologies
- Weekly live discussion of a case study gives you practical holistic recommendations.
- Weekly food & body awareness exercises followed by discussion give you a direct experience of the medicinal effects of all common ingredients in the grocery store.
- Access to qualified teachers and a professional student body to facilitate your discovery and troubleshoot challenges.
- 500 Hour Certificate of Completion meeting AAPNA’s Ayurveda Nutritionist qualifications and approved for NAMA CE credits.
- and more…