- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
John Douillard’s LifeSpa: The Truth about Tantra, Sex and Relationships with Rod Stryker
Date(s) - 05/01/2017
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Rod Stryker’s Biography
Yogarupa Rod Stryker is the founder of ParaYoga® and the author of The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity, and Freedom. He has taught for more than 35 years, dedicating his life to improving lives through his lectures, writing, creativity, leadership, service and family life.
After decades of study, intensive practice and apprenticeship with internationally-renowned Yoga masters, Rod founded ParaYoga® to create a resource for the time-tested wisdom of the yoga tradition. As part of ParaYoga’s Master Training program, he recently launched one of the most comprehensive online yoga teacher trainings in the world.
Renowned for his depth of knowledge, practical wisdom, and unique ability to transmit the deepest teachings to modern audiences, Rod is a leading spokesperson for living a life of purpose, fulfillment and freedom on two fronts. One, he offers accessible wisdom and practices to wide audiences, those who simply want to live more joyfully and effectively; he is also a leading authoritative source for experienced students and teachers of yoga and meditation. Rod is mentor to hundreds of teachers and thousands of students worldwide.
Join us for the airing of this podcast on Monday, May 1st at 5:30 Mountain