- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
John Douillard’s LifeSpa: Safe Liver Cleansing
Date(s) - 04/03/2017
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Categories No Categories
In America, we dump 4 billion pounds of toxic environmental pollutants into the environment each year. Recently, one study found that the 65% of the rainfall contains glyphosate or “Roundup.” Even worse, is the notion that omega-6 fats or vegetable oils are somehow good for our health. These directly congest the liver, as do the pesticides, pollutants and chemicals we are constantly being exposed to.
Liver cleansing can be very effective, but there are also risks. First, we must identify and fix the cause, and then reset and strengthen the digestive and detoxification functions that we so desperately need to navigate the increasingly toxic world we live in.
Join me in this podcast as I teach how and when to do a safe liver cleanse!
Join us for the live podcast on Monday, April 3rd at 5:30 Mountain