- Growing tulsi to cultivate harmony
- Moving towards a sattvic life
- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
Ayurveda Bodywork Training in Mexico!
Date(s) - 01/21/2017 - 01/28/2017
Categories No Categories
Join us for a one of a kind Ayurveda Bodywork Training in Mexico
Abhyanga, Shirodhara and Ayurvedic Facials
at Tailwind Jungle Eco-Resort
San Pancho, Mexico
January 21st – 28th 2017
- Do you have a private touch therapy practice?
- Do you work with a team of people who love Ayurveda?
- Would you like to become certified in authentic Ayurvedic Body Treatments?
- Do you enjoy traveling to beautiful places?
If you say YES! to any of the above questions, we invite you to
If you join us, in this 8 day training retreat, you will:
- Learn clear protocols and techniques to bring to your practice
- Come up with a plan as to how Ayurveda can help increase income
- Be personally inspired so you can truly help people to heal and rejuvenate
This one of a kind training event includes organic local meals, beautiful lodging and round trip ground transport from Puerto Vallarta Int’l Airport to the Tailwind Jungle Eco Resort. CEs are available for Massage Therapists, and PACE credits are offered through NAMA.
Accommodations | Welcome to Tailwind!
Experience the bliss of your own essence at Tailwind, Mexico’s premiere Jungle EcoResort. Perched amidst majestically swaying palm trees, Tailwind is a sustainable jungle lodge, retreat center and adventure tour company on the Mexican Pacific.
The adventurous Jacobi family founded Tailwind Jungle Lodge in 2007. The lodge’s creatively designed, tree-house like bungalows, palapas and casitas are nestled amidst 5 acres of truly stunning jungle ridges descending to breathtaking beaches of white sand. Located on a spectacular coastline, the lodge is just north of the charming town of San Pancho (official name, San Francisco) in the state of Nayarit, Mexico.
Check out the video:
Daily Schedule- Retreat Itinerary
- Coffee/Tea ready at 7:40am
- Breakfast 8am
- Training begins 9am
- Lunch at noon (1.5 hours for eating and relaxing time)
- Reconvene for class from 1:30 to 5:30
- Dinner – 6pm
- We will have a half day of class one day to relax and enjoy the area
Your All Inclusive Package
- Lodging for 8 nights (double occupancy only)
- 3 vegetarian meals per day including beverages
- Transportation to and from the Puerto Vallarta Int’l Airport
- Ground shuttle to optional activities.
- Certification in Abhyanga, Shirodhara, and Ayurvedic Facials with both CE available for Massage Therapists, and PACE Credits for NAMA Members
REGISTER for FREE BONUS COACHING with Narayani and Nicole – Our PRE-TRAINING GIFT….
Detailed Registration Info
Bungalow Lodging (3 Spots Remain)
- $2550/person for Double Occupancy Glamping Style Cabana
Casita Lodging (SOLD OUT)
- $2,650/person for Double Occupancy Room
Palapa Lodging (SOLD OUT)
- $2,750 for Single Occupancy Room (additional options available for a couple sharing a queen bed)
The above options do not include airfare, gratuity, excursions or spa treatments. A $500 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot. No refunds after 11/1/16. Travel insurance is recommended.
Reserve Your Spot…
Please register online with one of the options on the bottom of this page, give us a call, or make checks payable to: Ajara 600 S Main St. Cedar Grove Wi 53013
Booking Your Flight:
- Plan to book your flights into Puerto Vallarta Int’l Airport airport for arrival on Saturday, January 21st
- The retreat begins with a welcome dinner that evening. Check out is Saturday January 28th.
- Please forward a copy of your flight itinerary and copy of your valid passport to firstname.lastname@example.org. If traveling into Mexico from another country, you are required to posses a valid passport, and it must remain valid for 6 months after the date of travel. We recommend booking your flights as far in advance as possible.
SPACE IS LIMITED and filling up quickly! A $500 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot.
Questions? Are you ready to join us? Give us a call 414-559-2299