- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (INDIA)
Date(s) - 04/15/2017 - 05/10/2017
Categories No Categories
School of Yoga India is an established Yoga ashram located in a holy city of Rishikesh. It offers 200 Hours Residential Yoga Teacher Training to all inspired Yoga aspirants from all around the world who come here to learn authentic Yoga teachings and gain in-depth understanding of ancient Yoga culture.
School of Yoga India is a prestigious and popular institution of Yoga recognized by Yoga Alliance USA as Registered Yoga School.
The course curriculum of our 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training program in Rishikesh includes 3 popular Yoga styles – Hatha Yoga, Iyengar Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
School of Yoga India is located in Rishikesh, Utarakhand, India which is a holy city located at the foothills of majestic Himalaya mountain in the presence of river Ganges.
- Yoga Teacher Training offered by School of Yoga India is suitable for everyone. 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training is a beginners course which has been wisely tailored to suit the requirements of all inspired Yoga aspirants.
The syllabus of Yoga Teacher Training covers important topics such as detailed explanation of asanas, methods, correction of postures and alignments, partnering and assisting fellow participants, use of props like ropes, blocks, straps.
The course curriculum of 200 Hours Residential Yoga Teacher Training includes theoritical and practical explanation and activities of asanas(postures), pranayama, meditation, kriyas, bandhas, mudras and teaching methodologies.
The ashram lifestyle provided by School of Yoga India helps participants to cultivate physical health and mental tranquility as well as to alleviate stress.
Yoga Teacher Training programs are conducted under the expert guidance of highly qualified and proficient Yoga teachers who have years of experience in practicing and delivering authentic Yoga teachings.
The serene environment and natural beauty of Rishikesh creates an ideal atmosphere for all kinds of Yoga activities.
- Course Schedule for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
15 Apr – 10 May 2017
15 May – 10 Jun 2017
15 Jun – 10 Jul 2017
15 Jul – 10 Aug 2017
15 Aug – 10 Sep 2017
15 Sep – 10 Oct 2017
15 Oct – 10 Nov 2017
15 Nov – 10 Dec 2017
15 Dec – 10 Jan 2018
- Daily Schedule for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course
06:00 AM – Wake up
06:30 AM – Pranayama and meditation
08:00 AM – Tea
08:15 AM – Asana practice/ Astanga Vinyasa
10:00 AM – Breakfast
11:00 AM – Lecture
12:45 PM – Lunch
01:30 PM – Karma yoga
02:00 PM – Rest/self study
03:30 PM – Lecture
05:00 PM – Asana practice/ Hatha
06:45 PM – Dinner
07:30 PM – Self study/cultural program
10:00 PM – Light off
Course Fee: $1500 USD including food and accommodation.
Food & Accommodation:
School of Yoga India provides nice, clean and very comfortable accommodation. We provide nutritious and organic vegetarian food 3 times a day.
You can book your space for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training by depositing an advance booking amount here: http://www.yoga-school-india.org/pay_advance_fee.html