- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Event Posting Steps
So, you’re registered, logged in, and ready to post your event. Great!
Here are the steps you’ll want to take:
- In the WordPress dashboard, under the Events section click “Add Event.”
- Title your event with the following format “[Your Name or Business Name]: [Your Event Title]”
- Use the text editor to write as much as you’d like to about your event, and be sure to include a “Call-to-Action” link to your event page on your site for more information and registration, etc.
- In the “When” box select the date and time of your event.
- In the Publish box, click the “Preview” button to preview your event, and if it’s ready to publish go ahead and click “Publish.”
Congratulations! You’ve posted your event.
Questions? Contact Us!