- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
Event Posting Steps
So, you’re registered, logged in, and ready to post your event. Great!
Here are the steps you’ll want to take:
- In the WordPress dashboard, under the Events section click “Add Event.”
- Title your event with the following format “[Your Name or Business Name]: [Your Event Title]”
- Use the text editor to write as much as you’d like to about your event, and be sure to include a “Call-to-Action” link to your event page on your site for more information and registration, etc.
- In the “When” box select the date and time of your event.
- In the Publish box, click the “Preview” button to preview your event, and if it’s ready to publish go ahead and click “Publish.”
Congratulations! You’ve posted your event.
Questions? Contact Us!