- Foam Rolling- Heaven for Sore Muscles
- Amalaki: Be Wrinkle-Free in Your Heart
- Summer Heat Making you ANGRY? 3 Tips to Pacify Pitta
- Shed Toxins with Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
- Warning: Juicing May Deplete You- An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
- Does Ayahuasca Have a Place in Ayurveda?
- Toxic Lipstick Makes Toxic A$# Fat- Natural Cosmetics, Not Just for Your Lips
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ready to Convert Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals?
Cumin, Coriander & Fennel Tea (CCF Tea)
Drip, drip, drip – the sound of melting ice warms the winter-weary. The wetness around you in springtime, making all of that stunning green growth possible, can also manifest in your body, causing a runny nose, digestive mucus, even swelling. Nicknamed CCF tea, Cumin, Coriander and Fennel Tea is one of the simplest and most famous formulas for burning up that excess of spring moisture. The revitalizing yet mild blend gets right to the point, helping to warm up your circulation and clear out water retention. Its flushing action simultaneously cleanses the urinary tract and reduces water weight.
CCF tea stokes metabolism and the digestive fire, restoring vitality where winter sluggishness abounds. It’s mild bitterness revs up the spring detoxification process and purifies the blood. CCF restores tone and tightness to swollen spring tissues. It is a soothing formula that reduces agitation and inflammation. It restores a calm clarity and spaciousness to a tense mind.