Bringing the Ancient Traditions of India to Main Street
• Are you curious about Ayurveda, yoga’s sister science?
• Already well steeped in the tradition and eager to learn more about the sacred science’s of ancient India?
• Looking to connect with the Ayurveda community in Northern California?
Come to The Living Ayurveda Symposium & Marketplace in Downtown Sebastopol at the exquisite new dhyana Center.
The key to living a life of passion and purpose begins with a balanced body and mind. Ayurveda, considered the ancient remedy for healthy, modern living is the original integrative health system.
Warning! This weekend can change your life with a full weekend including:
• Having the opportunity to take two days of classes with world-renowned Ayurveda teachers,
• Learning how to care for yourselves, your loved ones, and your clients with this timeless tradition,
• Exploring the marketplace where you will find essential items for a healthy lifestyle, as well as meet local artists and healers.
That’s not all!
You’ll also have the opportunity to:
• Rejuvenate in Sonoma County’s newest self-care studio,
• Unwind in the steam room, sauna, and baths,
• Enjoy a farm-to-table organic vegetarian lunch prepared by top local chefs.
• And, in the evening of Nov. 9, celebrate with Ananda Rasa , a reggae style Kirtan Band and an enchanting Odissi Dance performance by ShaktiBhakt.
For more information
Find the complete schedule and ticket information visit www.livingayurvedasymposium.com.
For more information and to set up an interview, contact Jill Leslie: Kitchenalchmey@gmail.com.