- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
- Daily wellness for mothers of young children
Interview with a master teacher: Indu Arora
Indu Arora is an international Ayurveda-Yoga Therapist and Master Teacher. She is the author...
- Posted July 19, 2015
5 ways to take your yoga off the mat and into your heart
Take it off the mat, I say. If you don’t, there’s really no point...
- Posted July 9, 2015
Beat the heat: cooling yoga poses
A rich, spicy stew sure hits the spot on a winter evening. But on...
- Posted June 21, 2015
Yoga: it’s not what you think
Living one’s yoga is a labor of love. I won’t mislead you. Showing up...
- Posted June 7, 2015
Self Massage and Foam Rolling
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each...
- Posted May 3, 2015
Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
While the ancient Upanishads and the Vedas mention chakras, they are not simply seven,...
- Posted March 11, 2015
Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few...
- Posted February 16, 2015
Balancing Digestion After the Holidays
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping...
- Posted December 31, 2014
7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
If you’ve spent any time in a Yoga class, you might have come across...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
There is never a bad time to build up your immune system and prep...
- Posted November 26, 2014