- Herb Profile: Trikatu
- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
- Kale Chips Recipe
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
While the ancient Upanishads and the Vedas mention chakras, they are not simply seven, but are...
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few realize what...
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping from one...
More Yoga News
7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
If you’ve spent any time in a Yoga class, you might have come across...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
There is never a bad time to build up your immune system and prep...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
Pranayamas or yogic breathing techniques have effects upon the doshas (viz. Vata – Wind,...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there....
- Posted October 1, 2014
6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
The ancient healing science of Ayurveda provides multiple methods through which we can regain...
- Posted September 24, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014