- Vedic astrology for December 2015
- Herb Profile: Cinnamon
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
Here’s How to Ground Yourself with Yoga Asana
The transition to fall is in full swing; it’s tangible. The leaves are changing...
- Posted November 9, 2015
13 pearls of wisdom—brought to you by Yoga
Recently, I had the opportunity to train a bunch of teachers from across the...
- Posted September 25, 2015
Interview with a Jivamukti teacher: Tamar Samir
If you want a deeper look into the Yama of “ahimsa”, one of the...
- Posted August 16, 2015
Interview with a master teacher: Indu Arora
Indu Arora is an international Ayurveda-Yoga Therapist and Master Teacher. She is the author...
- Posted July 19, 2015
5 ways to take your yoga off the mat and into your heart
Take it off the mat, I say. If you don’t, there’s really no point...
- Posted July 9, 2015
Beat the heat: cooling yoga poses
A rich, spicy stew sure hits the spot on a winter evening. But on...
- Posted June 21, 2015
Yoga: it’s not what you think
Living one’s yoga is a labor of love. I won’t mislead you. Showing up...
- Posted June 7, 2015
Self Massage and Foam Rolling
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each...
- Posted May 3, 2015
Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
While the ancient Upanishads and the Vedas mention chakras, they are not simply seven,...
- Posted March 11, 2015
Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few...
- Posted February 16, 2015