- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
- Everyday Practice: Energy Resurgence Self-Massage
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 1: Is Your “Healthy” Diet Really Healthy?
13 pearls of wisdom—brought to you by Yoga
Recently, I had the opportunity to train a bunch of teachers from across the...
- Posted September 25, 2015
Interview with a Jivamukti teacher: Tamar Samir
If you want a deeper look into the Yama of “ahimsa”, one of the...
- Posted August 16, 2015
Interview with a master teacher: Indu Arora
Indu Arora is an international Ayurveda-Yoga Therapist and Master Teacher. She is the author...
- Posted July 19, 2015
5 ways to take your yoga off the mat and into your heart
Take it off the mat, I say. If you don’t, there’s really no point...
- Posted July 9, 2015
Beat the heat: cooling yoga poses
A rich, spicy stew sure hits the spot on a winter evening. But on...
- Posted June 21, 2015
Yoga: it’s not what you think
Living one’s yoga is a labor of love. I won’t mislead you. Showing up...
- Posted June 7, 2015
Self Massage and Foam Rolling
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each...
- Posted May 3, 2015
Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
While the ancient Upanishads and the Vedas mention chakras, they are not simply seven,...
- Posted March 11, 2015
Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few...
- Posted February 16, 2015
Balancing Digestion After the Holidays
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping...
- Posted December 31, 2014