- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
- The Ayurvedic Key to Spring Detoxification
- Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
- Heavenly Saffron and Divine Oatmeal Recipe
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
Manjista (Rubia cordifolia) is the quintessential blood purifier in the Ayurvedic pharmacopeia. It removes excess heat...
In Ayurveda, the heart is seen as a central source of strength and vitality. A beating...
Cleanse Your Body If your belly feels sluggish after too many treats, Kitchari is an easy...
More Women’s Health News
Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about osteoporosis. The rise in cases of...
- Posted April 17, 2015
What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
PMS is the unspoken burden that affects nearly 85% of women. It’s taken for...
- Posted February 27, 2015
From Fat to Fit
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through...
- Posted September 29, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
Many women feel ready to give up breastfeeding if they encounter mastitis. Indeed it...
- Posted August 31, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
Pregnancy and delivery are a rejuvenating experience in the life of a woman. During...
- Posted August 25, 2014
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
Kapha Dosha’s got a bad rap these days. So I’m here to set the...
- Posted August 17, 2014
Ayurveda and Yoga to Ease Your Sore Legs with Pregnancy
Pregnancy can put a lot of stress on your legs. As your belly swells...
- Posted August 1, 2014
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my...
- Posted July 23, 2014