- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
- Everyday Practice: Energy Resurgence Self-Massage
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 1: Is Your “Healthy” Diet Really Healthy?
- Recipe: Roasted Sesame and Coconut Potatoes with Lime
- VIDEO: Recover Your Youthful Mind
- 13 pearls of wisdom—brought to you by Yoga
How to Have Enlightened Healthcare
If you’re American (and probably even if you’re not), you’re aware how our health care...
- Posted September 3, 2015
How to use essential oils in your Ayurvedic life
Essential oils are, essentially, nature’s gifts to mankind. Combining the roots, flowers, barks and...
- Posted August 30, 2015
Menopause Can Be Comfortable
Menopause happens. It’s a natural transition, says ayurveda, and like all transitions, menopause has...
- Posted August 21, 2015
Herb Profile: Gokshuradi Guggulu, for urinary and reproductive health
Gokshuradi Guggulu is an ancient Ayurvedic compound that supports complete health of the genitourinary tract....
- Posted August 10, 2015
Daily wellness for mothers of young children
My experience with spiritual and bodily practices while raising a baby led me to believe...
- Posted July 20, 2015
What’s the best workout for your body type?
A recent survey asked the question, “Why is it that 80% of Americans do...
- Posted July 10, 2015
Breast milk: the original probiotic
Recent research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has found over 700 species...
- Posted July 6, 2015
6 Ayurveda-inspired ways to spice up your love life
When looking at ways to spice up your intimate life, it may be tempting...
- Posted July 5, 2015
Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
What is osteoporosis? Osteoporosis is a progressive bone disease that is characterised by a...
- Posted July 2, 2015
Ayurvedic care in your final month of pregnancy
By 36 weeks you have a fully formed, tiny human being inside you. The...
- Posted June 5, 2015