- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Bipolar Disorder and Ayurveda
Bipolar disorder affects as many as 5.7 million American adults, which is about 2.6...
- Posted January 2, 2017
Suppressing Natural Urges Is Suppressing Life
Due to hectic schedules, unavailability, social manners, we may find ourselves suppressing natural urges....
- Posted December 13, 2016
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against...
- Posted December 9, 2016
Age Of Vata: Hasten Slowly!
A wise Ayurvedic Practitioner came to our Yoga Center to talk on Ayurveda. While...
- Posted November 30, 2016
Ayurveda Pregnancy: Wisdom for the Mother-to-Be
Even knowing something about Ayurveda pregnancy, a huge wave of anxiety swept over me...
- Posted November 6, 2016
Abhyanga: Love your Skin!
If you have ever consulted with an Ayurvedic Practitioner, chances are that they recommended...
- Posted November 4, 2016
7 Things Vata People Should Do to Chill the F*#K Out!
People with a predominately Vata dosha constitution bring very precious and rare qualities to...
- Posted June 16, 2016
Women’s Health: Six Ways to Shine
Women’s Health: Six Ways to Shine For many women today, it’s hard to...
- Posted May 28, 2016
5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy Pregnancy and delivery are a rejuvenating experience...
- Posted May 26, 2016
3 Tips for Chronic Fatigue
3 Tips for Chronic Fatigue Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my...
- Posted May 16, 2016