- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
- How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
- If You Poop Little Balls…
- Golden Milk – The Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- 11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
- Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
Traveling is a hobby for many people who love adventure, and Vata types often gravitate towards...
In the last few weeks on our journey to an extraordinary cup of chai, Chai Pilgrimage...
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make a magical cup of chai, thanks...
More Travel News
The Origins of Masala Chai Tea
As we traveled throughout India researching chai, we would devote time each day to...
- Posted March 9, 2014
Cancer & Ayurveda, a personal account of a healing journey, part 2
This is the second installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an...
- Posted February 8, 2014
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the...
- Posted February 2, 2014
My Ayurvedic Adventure
Have you ever wished that you could take a time-out for a few weeks...
- Posted January 23, 2014
Cancer & Ayurveda, a personal account of a healing journey, part 1
This is the first installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an...
- Posted January 21, 2014