- Ayurveda for Varicose Veins
- 10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
Traveling is a hobby for many people who love adventure, and Vata types often...
- Posted August 27, 2014
Fennel: Freshen Up!
In the last few weeks on our journey to an extraordinary cup of chai,...
- Posted April 28, 2014
Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make a magical cup of...
- Posted April 14, 2014
The Origins of Masala Chai Tea
As we traveled throughout India researching chai, we would devote time each day to...
- Posted March 9, 2014
Cancer & Ayurveda, a personal account of a healing journey, part 2
This is the second installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an...
- Posted February 8, 2014
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the...
- Posted February 2, 2014
My Ayurvedic Adventure
Have you ever wished that you could take a time-out for a few weeks...
- Posted January 23, 2014
Cancer & Ayurveda, a personal account of a healing journey, part 1
This is the first installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an...
- Posted January 21, 2014