- Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
- 6 ways to switch on your brain power
- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
Traveling is a hobby for many people who love adventure, and Vata types often...
- Posted August 27, 2014
Fennel: Freshen Up!
In the last few weeks on our journey to an extraordinary cup of chai,...
- Posted April 28, 2014
Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make a magical cup of...
- Posted April 14, 2014
The Origins of Masala Chai Tea
As we traveled throughout India researching chai, we would devote time each day to...
- Posted March 9, 2014
Cancer & Ayurveda, a personal account of a healing journey, part 2
This is the second installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an...
- Posted February 8, 2014
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the...
- Posted February 2, 2014
My Ayurvedic Adventure
Have you ever wished that you could take a time-out for a few weeks...
- Posted January 23, 2014
Cancer & Ayurveda, a personal account of a healing journey, part 1
This is the first installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an...
- Posted January 21, 2014