- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
Vedic astrology for November 2015
Jyotish, or Vedic astrology, for November 2015 provides us with an opportunity to come...
- Posted November 1, 2015
Interview with Dr. Robert Svoboda
Ayurveda is for everyone, and, being a Westerner, Dr. Svoboda succeeds in eloquently and...
- Posted October 29, 2015
How You Learn Ayurveda Shapes How You Live It
Unlearning Meditation by Jason Siff hinges on an obvious but stunning insight. He says...
- Posted October 21, 2015
5 Steps to Attract What You Want in Life
I met with a friend today who has applied the “law of attraction” in...
- Posted October 12, 2015
Vedic Astrology for October
Jyotish, or Vedic astrology for October, 2015 contains important Vedic ceremonial observations and festivals. ...
- Posted October 1, 2015
13 pearls of wisdom—brought to you by Yoga
Recently, I had the opportunity to train a bunch of teachers from across the...
- Posted September 25, 2015
Was that a coincidence, or are you in sync?
Can an event be just a coincidence, or is it synchronicity? When you think...
- Posted September 23, 2015
Vedic Astrology for September 2015
On the heels of the full Moon on August 29, the energies were heightened...
- Posted September 11, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Agni, the Digestive Fire
In Ayurveda, the concept of agni, or the digestive fire, is a key factor...
- Posted September 5, 2015
Interview with Mother Maya: Maya Tiwari
“We are wellness. We are consciousness. That is our natural state. Disease is an...
- Posted August 22, 2015