- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
- How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
- If You Poop Little Balls…
- Golden Milk – The Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- 11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
- Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
While the ancient Upanishads and the Vedas mention chakras, they are not simply seven, but are...
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few realize what...
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter into him...
More Spirituality News
You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
“You are what you eat.” How often have we heard this phrase in regard...
- Posted December 7, 2014
Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
Ayurvedic Nutrition is based in the art of awakened living and connection to nature....
- Posted November 17, 2014
Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
Pranayamas or yogic breathing techniques have effects upon the doshas (viz. Vata – Wind,...
- Posted November 10, 2014
How Stress is Carried for Generations
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 11, 2014 According to...
- Posted October 22, 2014
Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed....
- Posted October 5, 2014
How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there....
- Posted October 1, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014