- 6 ways to switch on your brain power
- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
5 ways to take your yoga off the mat and into your heart
Take it off the mat, I say. If you don’t, there’s really no point...
- Posted July 9, 2015
Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 6—Dharma & Agni
(Don’t miss parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of Cate’s “Sacred Anatomy” series....
- Posted July 4, 2015
Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 5—Sacred Politics
(Check out the previously published parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 of Cate’s “Sacred...
- Posted June 27, 2015
Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 4—Applied Chemistry
Don’t miss the first two articles in this series: Part 1; Part 2—Systems Theory; and...
- Posted June 20, 2015
Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 3—Sacred Chemistry
Don’t miss the first two articles in this series, Part 1 and Part 2—Systems...
- Posted June 13, 2015
Yoga: it’s not what you think
Living one’s yoga is a labor of love. I won’t mislead you. Showing up...
- Posted June 7, 2015
Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 2—Systems Theory
Click here to read Part 1 of this “Learning Sacred Anatomy” series, and stay...
- Posted June 6, 2015
Calming the winds of the mind
Ayurveda teaches us that to heal from disease and imbalance, you need to undertake...
- Posted June 4, 2015
Ayurvedic and Scientific Explanation for Intuition
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © May 6, 2015 A recent...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
There is a beautiful fairy tale from ancient India, recounted in English by Joseph...
- Posted April 24, 2015