- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
- How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
- If You Poop Little Balls…
- Golden Milk – The Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- 11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
- Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
HAPPY Kapha Season! Kapha season goes from late winter through spring, and the time is now!...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © March 6, 2015 I’d like to share...
The ancient Indian science of Ayurveda classifies the seasons according to their predominant dosha: Vata, Pitta,...
More Seasonal Eating News
Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata...
- Posted December 17, 2014
Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
Holidays are a great time to enjoy with family and friends. Yet in modern...
- Posted December 14, 2014
Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
To me, Cardamom is love and light in a pod. It is beauty and...
- Posted December 12, 2014
Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- Posted December 10, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving dinner with its feast of flavorful comfort foods? As a...
- Posted November 21, 2014
Seasonal Bloom: Vata
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I’ve finally finished Seasonal Bloom for Vata. Yippee! Seasonal Bloom is an 18-page...
- Posted November 9, 2014
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Raisins and Chipotle
This delicious little seed helps regulate insulin levels, kills parasites, and supports prostate health....
- Posted October 26, 2014