- Herb Profile: Cinnamon
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
Pecans are high in tannins, which are astringent and hot. Roasting or soaking pecans...
- Posted November 22, 2015
Confused about Salt?
Perhaps the most prolific dietary heart health mantra that has been preached and practiced...
- Posted November 14, 2015
Recipe: Spiced Milk and Honey Lung Tonic
This Spiced Milk & Honey restores a warm, nurturing glow that seems to emanate...
- Posted October 11, 2015
Alkaline diets in Ayurveda (an interview)
The original source of stress is known as a stressor. Most of the stressors...
- Posted September 13, 2015
5 Ways to Transition for Fall, the Ayurvedic Way
Though we try to hold on the last bit of summer for as long...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Summer Kitchen Sadhana with Your Dehydrator
As far as I can tell, summer living foods sadhana has a lot to...
- Posted August 17, 2015
Recipe: Zucchini Soufflé with Watercress Salad
Beat the heat and use up those zukes with this cooling summer zucchini recipe,...
- Posted August 9, 2015
Thistle: how to harvest this superweed for super smoothies
I crave thistle. I’m not sure when it began…when my body was attuned to...
- Posted August 2, 2015
Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
I LOVE summer and the warmth it brings (makes my vata very happy), but...
- Posted August 1, 2015
Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
Add adventure to your corn on the cob with cilantro and coriander butter. Cilantro...
- Posted July 26, 2015