- 10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
Alkaline diets in Ayurveda (an interview)
The original source of stress is known as a stressor. Most of the stressors...
- Posted September 13, 2015
5 Ways to Transition for Fall, the Ayurvedic Way
Though we try to hold on the last bit of summer for as long...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Summer Kitchen Sadhana with Your Dehydrator
As far as I can tell, summer living foods sadhana has a lot to...
- Posted August 17, 2015
Recipe: Zucchini Soufflé with Watercress Salad
Beat the heat and use up those zukes with this cooling summer zucchini recipe,...
- Posted August 9, 2015
Thistle: how to harvest this superweed for super smoothies
I crave thistle. I’m not sure when it began…when my body was attuned to...
- Posted August 2, 2015
Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
I LOVE summer and the warmth it brings (makes my vata very happy), but...
- Posted August 1, 2015
Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
Add adventure to your corn on the cob with cilantro and coriander butter. Cilantro...
- Posted July 26, 2015
Recipe: Rustic Peach Sorbet with Rosemary Oil
The hearty warmth of rosemary olive oil is a stirring contrast to the bright...
- Posted July 12, 2015
Get fresh this summer: eat local!
Eating fresh local produce fits right in with a healthy Ayurvedic life style. This...
- Posted July 7, 2015
“It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
If you are a health-conscious individual, you are likely trying your best to eat...
- Posted June 30, 2015