- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
- How I Teach Ayurveda
- The Ugly Side of Calcium Supplements
- Gluten is NOT the Problem, Your Digestion Is.
What is Millet? Millet is a small seeded grass that has been cultivated for over 10,000...
Jacob and I have been deliberating, weighting the pros and cons, but in the end we...
An Ayurvedic cleanse would not be an Ayurvedic cleanse if it did not call for the...
More Seasonal Eating News
7 Things Vata People Should Do More Often
Don’t know what your dosha is? Take this test! People with a predominately Vata...
- Posted February 26, 2014
The problem with the Paleo Diet
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is...
- Posted February 23, 2014
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014
All you Need to Know about Milk
Tiny cups of sweet, steaming, pink anantha siddha dugdha (sasparilla infused milk) were served to...
- Posted January 25, 2014
Join Dr Douillard Today for a Free Teleseminar on Weight Balancing!
According to Ayurveda, a few pounds of extra insulation in the winter is...
- Posted January 12, 2014
My New Year’s Resolution #3: Drink More (Warm) Water
I’m getting ready to do my New Year’s Colorado Cleanse and one component that...
- Posted January 2, 2014
My New Year’s Resolution #2: Eat more Beets
Beets are nutritional champions: they are nourishing and are a great ally in purifying...
- Posted January 1, 2014