- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
- Daily wellness for mothers of young children
- Interview with a master teacher: Indu Arora
- Is it Ayurvedic…or just another recipe?
The power of nurture
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © Dec. 13, 2014 In a...
- Posted June 2, 2015
The raw truth about raw food diets
Raw food diets are all the rage! After researching the subject for a while,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Emulsifiers in common foods erode your gut
Lately I’ve been reporting on some of the new emerging trends in the world...
- Posted May 26, 2015
Ten secrets for pure energy and contentment
Upon feelings of fatigue, it has become our natural response to reach for an...
- Posted May 20, 2015
The Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
Slow, deep, abdominal and nose breathing (nasal breathing) has been shown to activate the...
- Posted May 14, 2015
Ayurvedic and Scientific Explanation for Intuition
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © May 6, 2015 A recent...
- Posted May 6, 2015
The Science of Tongue-Scraping with Copper
As the function of the microbiota of the mouth becomes more understood, ancient techniques...
- Posted April 29, 2015
To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 According to...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Yoga and Ayurveda for Trauma Recovery
We are all faced with challenges through life. Some challenges seem to stay with...
- Posted April 5, 2015
How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
Autoimmunity–the system of immune responses of an organism against its own cells and tissues–is...
- Posted March 23, 2015