- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
Confused about Salt?
Perhaps the most prolific dietary heart health mantra that has been preached and practiced...
- Posted November 14, 2015
The power of nurture
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © Dec. 13, 2014 In a...
- Posted June 2, 2015
The raw truth about raw food diets
Raw food diets are all the rage! After researching the subject for a while,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Emulsifiers in common foods erode your gut
Lately I’ve been reporting on some of the new emerging trends in the world...
- Posted May 26, 2015
Ten secrets for pure energy and contentment
Upon feelings of fatigue, it has become our natural response to reach for an...
- Posted May 20, 2015
The Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
Slow, deep, abdominal and nose breathing (nasal breathing) has been shown to activate the...
- Posted May 14, 2015
Ayurvedic and Scientific Explanation for Intuition
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © May 6, 2015 A recent...
- Posted May 6, 2015
The Science of Tongue-Scraping with Copper
As the function of the microbiota of the mouth becomes more understood, ancient techniques...
- Posted April 29, 2015
To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 According to...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Yoga and Ayurveda for Trauma Recovery
We are all faced with challenges through life. Some challenges seem to stay with...
- Posted April 5, 2015