- Kale Chips Recipe
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
I think that so much of what has been created around food plans and diets are...
What is clinical depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign you may...
In Ayurveda, the heart is seen as a central source of strength and vitality. A beating...
More Routines News
Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
…we ALL screen, to rely on screens! Jeez, those screens! Tv screen, computer screen,...
- Posted April 3, 2015
10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
Today’s world is full of concentration killers. Here are 10 Ayurvedic tips to manage...
- Posted March 25, 2015
How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
Autoimmunity–the system of immune responses of an organism against its own cells and tissues–is...
- Posted March 23, 2015
Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
I’m about to tell you one of the most brill practices in Ayurveda and...
- Posted March 1, 2015
Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
Some say we are creatures of habit, and I agree. Humans thrive on routine...
- Posted January 23, 2015
Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
There is an aroma of freshness, enthusiasm and curiosity as we enter the New...
- Posted January 14, 2015
Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
In the Ancient Tradition of Ayurveda, it is said that “the Primordial Cause of...
- Posted January 12, 2015