- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
- How I Teach Ayurveda
- The Ugly Side of Calcium Supplements
- Gluten is NOT the Problem, Your Digestion Is.
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha in the...
Understanding our thoughts and beliefs can only truly be possible if we are able to awaken...
”The root cause of disease is not listening to the body. Intelligence is the flow of...
More Routines News
7 Things Vata People Should Do More Often
Don’t know what your dosha is? Take this test! People with a predominately Vata...
- Posted February 26, 2014
Transform your Yoga practice TODAY!
Not sure about your dosha? Take this test! We live in a world where...
- Posted February 23, 2014
Why Yogis Snort Oil
I was 26 years old… raised on the S.A.D. diet. I was a first...
- Posted February 20, 2014
Triphala : the Original Superfood + Panacea
What is Triphala ? Literally meaning “three fruits”, Triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal...
- Posted February 18, 2014
Anxiety : 5 Essential Tips for Balance
Anxiety is a familiar friend of mine. The minute I become conscious each morning,...
- Posted February 17, 2014
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014
3 Rules for a Long, Fulfilling Life
In this great video from Dark Rye, 93-year old actor, juggler, acrobat and yogi...
- Posted February 10, 2014