- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
- Everyday Practice: Energy Resurgence Self-Massage
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 1: Is Your “Healthy” Diet Really Healthy?
- Recipe: Roasted Sesame and Coconut Potatoes with Lime
- VIDEO: Recover Your Youthful Mind
- 13 pearls of wisdom—brought to you by Yoga
- Your Habits Lead to Your Health
How Lack of Daily Rhythm Disrupts Your Microbes
Circadian rhythms are the light and dark cycles that are as old as the...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Four ways you’ll build resiliency by doing your dina charya
We live in a world where resiliency is key. It is like money in...
- Posted June 12, 2015
The Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
Slow, deep, abdominal and nose breathing (nasal breathing) has been shown to activate the...
- Posted May 14, 2015
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (otherwise known as CFS, ME or Post-viral Fatigue Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia...
- Posted May 5, 2015
Self Massage and Foam Rolling
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each...
- Posted May 3, 2015
The Science of Tongue-Scraping with Copper
As the function of the microbiota of the mouth becomes more understood, ancient techniques...
- Posted April 29, 2015
7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
Ayurveda specializes in many areas and one of its greatest assets lies in the...
- Posted April 26, 2015
Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
I think that so much of what has been created around food plans and...
- Posted April 23, 2015
How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
What is clinical depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
In Ayurveda, the heart is seen as a central source of strength and vitality....
- Posted April 19, 2015