- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
- How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
- If You Poop Little Balls…
- Golden Milk – The Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- 11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
- Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
Ayurveda is brilliant for its herbal wisdom, such as the benefits of turmeric – but even...
You could say that Ojas is the biology of love, that Soma is the principle of...
Greens are an important component in my diet. As a food category greens are very nutrient...
More Recipes News
Nature’s Fudge: Dates Filled with Almond Butter
Both dates and almonds are natural ways to build ojas, immunity, and strength in...
- Posted February 9, 2015
5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various...
- Posted January 9, 2015
Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day....
- Posted January 7, 2015
Cozy Vegan Hot Cacao
Like layers, warm sweaters, mittens and simmering stews, a warm mug of hot chocolate...
- Posted December 29, 2014
Recently a loyal reader of mine had a question about drinking alcohol because she’s...
- Posted December 26, 2014
Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata...
- Posted December 17, 2014
Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
To me, Cardamom is love and light in a pod. It is beauty and...
- Posted December 12, 2014