- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
You could say that Ojas is the biology of love, that Soma is the principle of...
Greens are an important component in my diet. As a food category greens are very nutrient...
Both dates and almonds are natural ways to build ojas, immunity, and strength in the body....
More Recipes News
5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various...
- Posted January 9, 2015
Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day....
- Posted January 7, 2015
Cozy Vegan Hot Cacao
Like layers, warm sweaters, mittens and simmering stews, a warm mug of hot chocolate...
- Posted December 29, 2014
Recently a loyal reader of mine had a question about drinking alcohol because she’s...
- Posted December 26, 2014
Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata...
- Posted December 17, 2014
Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
To me, Cardamom is love and light in a pod. It is beauty and...
- Posted December 12, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving dinner with its feast of flavorful comfort foods? As a...
- Posted November 21, 2014