- Herb Profile: Cinnamon
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
Yesterday, in Part I of this series, I discussed home recipes for cleansing and toning...
- Posted November 29, 2015
DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
We all want younger, healthier, more radiant looking skin. In the past, I have...
- Posted November 28, 2015
Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
Pecans are high in tannins, which are astringent and hot. Roasting or soaking pecans...
- Posted November 22, 2015
Recipe: Sweet Potato and Spicy Pecan Crisp
Country-home Sweet Potato and Spicy Pecan Crisp is a satisfying way to spend an...
- Posted November 15, 2015
Recipe: Sesame Bread
Bread is about sharing life. Autumn is a time of sharing, as people gather...
- Posted November 8, 2015
How to Eat Meat
A common question from people new to Ayurveda is… if I do this Ayurvedic...
- Posted October 25, 2015
Recipe: Grandma’s Chicken Soup
Salty, nurturing, warm broth soothes your belly on the worst of days. Grandma still...
- Posted October 18, 2015
Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
More than just a decorative garnish, wreaths of parsley (Petroselinum sativum) were worn by Greek...
- Posted October 4, 2015
Recipe: Roasted Sesame and Coconut Potatoes with Lime
At last, a tri-doshic, delicious way to prepare potatoes! A topping of crunchy, roasted coconut...
- Posted September 27, 2015
Recipe: Energizing Honey-Coco Butter
Feeling tired? Wake up your body with a spoonful of delicious Honey Coco-Butter. This...
- Posted September 20, 2015