- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
- How I Teach Ayurveda
- The Ugly Side of Calcium Supplements
- Gluten is NOT the Problem, Your Digestion Is.
- 20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make a magical cup of chai, thanks...
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make prana-ful cup of chai, from the...
For the next few weeks we’ll be exploring the spices that make up an amazing cup...
More Recipes News
Asparagus and Mushroom Rice with Black Pepper Recipe
In early spring, your body starts to crave snappy and refreshing textures like fresh...
- Posted March 19, 2014
You CAN Eat Pancakes Everyday!
It must have been something in the stars. After almost a decade of...
- Posted March 7, 2014
3 Tea Recipes for Better Digestion
Good digestion is the crux of healing in Ayurvedic medicine. Most of us, at...
- Posted March 4, 2014
Beet Cleanse Soup (Borscht)
LIVER HELPER This colorful fuchsia soup will have you asking, Is this really a...
- Posted February 16, 2014
Moroccan Puy Lentils Recipe
Full disclosure: Middle Eastern cuisine hold a special place in my heart. I used...
- Posted February 13, 2014
Basmati Rice : Make it Perfect. Every time.
Imagine a plate of perfect, fragrant, fluffy white basmati rice. Ahhh!!! Now maybe you...
- Posted February 4, 2014
Ayurvedic Hair Care for Natural Hair : WITH DIY RECIPES!!!
I’ve long been impressed by the nourishing, strengthening and growth enhancing properties of Ayurvedic...
- Posted February 1, 2014