- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
The brilliance of a raging fire dragon in a city of sparkling gems- such is the...
A rich, spicy stew sure hits the spot on a winter evening. But on a sweltering...
In Ayurveda, there are 3 doshas or body types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Pitta is the...
Owning Your Pitta Dosha
The brilliance of a raging fire dragon in a city of sparkling gems- such...
- Posted December 2, 2016
Beat the Heat with Cooling Yoga Poses
A rich, spicy stew sure hits the spot on a winter evening. But on...
- Posted August 27, 2016
Summer Heat Making you ANGRY? 3 Tips to Pacify Pitta
In Ayurveda, there are 3 doshas or body types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Pitta...
- Posted July 27, 2016
Feelin’ the Heat? Cool your Jets with Ayurveda
Feelin’ the Heat? Time to cool your jets with some Ayurvedic wisdom. Summer, pitta...
- Posted July 5, 2016
Digital Eye Strain & Ayurvedic Remedies
Digital eye strain is the temporary discomfort that follows two or more hours of...
- Posted May 14, 2016
Ayurvedic Arthritis Treatments
Ayurvedic Arthritis Treatments The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain,...
- Posted May 12, 2016
Ayurveda & Insomnia
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Dosha-lutions for Your Life Challenges
Many people chose January 1 as the day to turn over a new leaf...
- Posted February 18, 2016
Go-To Herbs for Each Dosha
In this short video with Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary—neuroscientist, chief medical officer for New Practices, Inc., and...
- Posted January 30, 2016
5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
Imagine a fire. If the wood used to build the fire is dry, the...
- Posted November 24, 2015