- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Owning Your Pitta Dosha
The brilliance of a raging fire dragon in a city of sparkling gems- such...
- Posted December 2, 2016
Beat the Heat with Cooling Yoga Poses
A rich, spicy stew sure hits the spot on a winter evening. But on...
- Posted August 27, 2016
Summer Heat Making you ANGRY? 3 Tips to Pacify Pitta
In Ayurveda, there are 3 doshas or body types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Pitta...
- Posted July 27, 2016
Feelin’ the Heat? Cool your Jets with Ayurveda
Feelin’ the Heat? Time to cool your jets with some Ayurvedic wisdom. Summer, pitta...
- Posted July 5, 2016
Digital Eye Strain & Ayurvedic Remedies
Digital eye strain is the temporary discomfort that follows two or more hours of...
- Posted May 14, 2016
Ayurvedic Arthritis Treatments
Ayurvedic Arthritis Treatments The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain,...
- Posted May 12, 2016
Ayurveda & Insomnia
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Dosha-lutions for Your Life Challenges
Many people chose January 1 as the day to turn over a new leaf...
- Posted February 18, 2016
Go-To Herbs for Each Dosha
In this short video with Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary—neuroscientist, chief medical officer for New Practices, Inc., and...
- Posted January 30, 2016
5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
Imagine a fire. If the wood used to build the fire is dry, the...
- Posted November 24, 2015