- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
- 6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
- Herb Profile: Garlic
5 Spices to Rock Your Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 9, 2014 According to...
- Posted November 2, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas...
- Posted October 19, 2014
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
Heart disease–coronary heart disease, heart attack, congestive heart failure, and congenital heart disease–is the...
- Posted September 22, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of...
- Posted July 18, 2014
Amalaki: Be Wrinkle-Free in Your Heart
Imagine a fruit that supports healthy blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood...
- Posted June 1, 2014
Cardamom, Fennel, and Ginger Tea
Cardamom, fennel, and ginger tea improves circulation, digestion and burns off morning mucous. This...
- Posted May 28, 2014
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization)...
- Posted March 3, 2014
Study shows that Ginger Stops Menstrual Pain as Effectively as Drugs
Ayurveda has taught about the use of ginger as a panacea for a variety...
- Posted December 8, 2013