- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
- Endometriosis: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Herb Profile: Chyavanprash
- Vata’s Vices
- The Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
- Constipation: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Shilajit is a natural mineral substance that exudes from the rocks in the Himalaya during the...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 According to ancient Ayurveda,...
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think about dieting....
More Optimal Weight News
5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various...
- Posted January 9, 2015
Balancing Digestion After the Holidays
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping...
- Posted December 31, 2014
5 Tips to Stop Cravings
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 8, 2014 According to...
- Posted December 8, 2014
A Review of Low Fat Diets
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is...
- Posted October 24, 2014
From Fat to Fit
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through...
- Posted September 29, 2014
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
Excess body weight has serious consequences for health. Obesity is responsible for high levels...
- Posted August 18, 2014