- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
- Kale Chips Recipe
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 According to ancient Ayurveda,...
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think about dieting....
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various forms. My...
More Optimal Weight News
Balancing Digestion After the Holidays
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping...
- Posted December 31, 2014
5 Tips to Stop Cravings
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 8, 2014 According to...
- Posted December 8, 2014
A Review of Low Fat Diets
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is...
- Posted October 24, 2014
From Fat to Fit
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through...
- Posted September 29, 2014
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
Excess body weight has serious consequences for health. Obesity is responsible for high levels...
- Posted August 18, 2014
Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair...
- Posted July 7, 2014