- Vedic astrology for December 2015
- Herb Profile: Cinnamon
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
Herb Profile: Shilajit
Shilajit is a natural mineral substance that exudes from the rocks in the Himalaya...
- Posted May 11, 2015
To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 According to...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think...
- Posted January 21, 2015
5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various...
- Posted January 9, 2015
Balancing Digestion After the Holidays
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping...
- Posted December 31, 2014
5 Tips to Stop Cravings
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 8, 2014 According to...
- Posted December 8, 2014
A Review of Low Fat Diets
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is...
- Posted October 24, 2014
From Fat to Fit
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through...
- Posted September 29, 2014
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
Excess body weight has serious consequences for health. Obesity is responsible for high levels...
- Posted August 18, 2014