- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
- How I Teach Ayurveda
- The Ugly Side of Calcium Supplements
- Gluten is NOT the Problem, Your Digestion Is.
- 20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
- How to Pick the Best Spices for Chai
Jacob and I have been deliberating, weighting the pros and cons, but in the end we...
An Ayurvedic cleanse would not be an Ayurvedic cleanse if it did not call for the...
Late winter and early spring are considered Kapha Season in Ayurveda.This means that we can adjust...
More Optimal Weight News
The problem with the Paleo Diet
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is...
- Posted February 23, 2014
Triphala : the Original Superfood + Panacea
What is Triphala ? Literally meaning “three fruits”, Triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal...
- Posted February 18, 2014
Beet Cleanse Soup (Borscht)
LIVER HELPER This colorful fuchsia soup will have you asking, Is this really a...
- Posted February 16, 2014
Moroccan Puy Lentils Recipe
Full disclosure: Middle Eastern cuisine hold a special place in my heart. I used...
- Posted February 13, 2014
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Live Long, Eat Fat
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 3, 2013 I have...
- Posted January 22, 2014
My New Year’s Resolution #3: Drink More (Warm) Water
I’m getting ready to do my New Year’s Colorado Cleanse and one component that...
- Posted January 2, 2014