- 6 Ayurveda-inspired ways to spice up your love life
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 6—Dharma & Agni
- The high price of gas
- Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
- Danger of cooking with high heat
- “It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
- Herb Profile: Turmeric
- Recipe: Hibiscus Mint Sun Tea
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 5—Sacred Politics
- 10 herbs for weight loss
Old school vs. Avant Garde. Living foods vs. cooked foods. Which side of the fence are...
This is the second video in an 8-part series introducing the general approach and ground practices...
This is the first video in an 8-part series introducing the foundational theories and practices of...
More Online Courses News
Recovering the Era of Water Medicine through Ayurveda
We can dream of the story of human medicine through the progression of the...
- Posted May 26, 2014
Pathway to Perfect Health : A Free Course by Jai Dev Singh
Jai Dev Singh is a force to be reckoned with; he is a yogi,...
- Posted March 19, 2014
Learn Ayurvedic Pulse Reading Online
Ayurvedic Pulse Reading eCourse (Online) The pulse is the heart – the center of...
- Posted December 9, 2013
Ideal Schedule: Clarify and Implement
Namaste! I’ve got a question for you… …really an important exploration that I promise...
- Posted December 5, 2010