- Vedic astrology for December 2015
- Herb Profile: Cinnamon
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
How to Do Ayurvedic Pulse Reading
Have you ever wanted to do your own Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis? Then this is...
- Posted November 13, 2015
Knowing What You Feel—Ayurveda as the Poetry of Yourself
“What does ‘anxiety’ feel like?” I’ll ask the question in groups beginning to study...
- Posted October 24, 2015
How You Learn Ayurveda Shapes How You Live It
Unlearning Meditation by Jason Siff hinges on an obvious but stunning insight. He says...
- Posted October 21, 2015
When and How You Eat = More Important than What You Eat
After almost a decade of teaching entry-level courses in Ayurvedic self-care, I’m finally getting...
- Posted October 16, 2015
Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
Old school vs. Avant Garde. Living foods vs. cooked foods. Which side of the...
- Posted May 10, 2015
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
This is the second video in an 8-part series introducing the general approach and...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 1 – Introduction
This is the first video in an 8-part series introducing the foundational theories and...
- Posted July 27, 2014
Recovering the Era of Water Medicine through Ayurveda
We can dream of the story of human medicine through the progression of the...
- Posted May 26, 2014
Pathway to Perfect Health : A Free Course by Jai Dev Singh
Jai Dev Singh is a force to be reckoned with; he is a yogi,...
- Posted March 19, 2014
Learn Ayurvedic Pulse Reading Online
Ayurvedic Pulse Reading eCourse (Online) The pulse is the heart – the center of...
- Posted December 9, 2013