- Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
- 6 ways to switch on your brain power
- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
Old school vs. Avant Garde. Living foods vs. cooked foods. Which side of the...
- Posted May 10, 2015
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
This is the second video in an 8-part series introducing the general approach and...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 1 – Introduction
This is the first video in an 8-part series introducing the foundational theories and...
- Posted July 27, 2014
Recovering the Era of Water Medicine through Ayurveda
We can dream of the story of human medicine through the progression of the...
- Posted May 26, 2014
Pathway to Perfect Health : A Free Course by Jai Dev Singh
Jai Dev Singh is a force to be reckoned with; he is a yogi,...
- Posted March 19, 2014
Learn Ayurvedic Pulse Reading Online
Ayurvedic Pulse Reading eCourse (Online) The pulse is the heart – the center of...
- Posted December 9, 2013
Ideal Schedule: Clarify and Implement
Namaste! I’ve got a question for you… …really an important exploration that I promise...
- Posted December 5, 2010