- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
- The Ayurvedic Key to Spring Detoxification
- Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
- Heavenly Saffron and Divine Oatmeal Recipe
What is clinical depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign you may...
Manjista (Rubia cordifolia) is the quintessential blood purifier in the Ayurvedic pharmacopeia. It removes excess heat...
In Ayurveda, the heart is seen as a central source of strength and vitality. A beating...
More Men’s Health News
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the...
- Posted June 13, 2014
Ayurveda & Sex
Don’t know your or your partner’s dosha (constitutional type)? Take the dosha test here...
- Posted February 14, 2014