- Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
- 6 ways to switch on your brain power
- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
What’s the best workout for your body type?
A recent survey asked the question, “Why is it that 80% of Americans do...
- Posted July 10, 2015
6 Ayurveda-inspired ways to spice up your love life
When looking at ways to spice up your intimate life, it may be tempting...
- Posted July 5, 2015
Herb Profile: Shilajit
Shilajit is a natural mineral substance that exudes from the rocks in the Himalaya...
- Posted May 11, 2015
Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the...
- Posted May 4, 2015
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the...
- Posted June 13, 2014
Ayurveda & Sex
Don’t know your or your partner’s dosha (constitutional type)? Take the dosha test here...
- Posted February 14, 2014