- How to Have Enlightened Healthcare
- The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
- Everyday Practice: Hot Water Restart
- College Survival Kit: Help Your Student Thrive
- How to use essential oils in your Ayurvedic life
- Ayurveda for addiction
- For yoga teachers working with dosha in class
- 3 Habits of People with Perfect Digestion
- Keys to kids’ healthy digestion
- Everyday Practice: Yoga Nidra
How to Have Enlightened Healthcare
If you’re American (and probably even if you’re not), you’re aware how our health care...
- Posted September 3, 2015
Herb Profile: Gokshuradi Guggulu, for urinary and reproductive health
Gokshuradi Guggulu is an ancient Ayurvedic compound that supports complete health of the genitourinary tract....
- Posted August 10, 2015
What’s the best workout for your body type?
A recent survey asked the question, “Why is it that 80% of Americans do...
- Posted July 10, 2015
6 Ayurveda-inspired ways to spice up your love life
When looking at ways to spice up your intimate life, it may be tempting...
- Posted July 5, 2015
Herb Profile: Shilajit
Shilajit is a natural mineral substance that exudes from the rocks in the Himalaya...
- Posted May 11, 2015
Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the...
- Posted May 4, 2015
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the...
- Posted June 13, 2014
Ayurveda & Sex
Don’t know your or your partner’s dosha (constitutional type)? Take the dosha test here...
- Posted February 14, 2014