- Herb Profile: Trikatu
- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
- Kale Chips Recipe
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
Trikatu translates as “three pungents”, and contains the herbs pippali, ginger, and black pepper. The powerful...
Ayurveda specializes in many areas and one of its greatest assets lies in the area of...
If you’ve got the munchies for something crunchy, Kale delivers. Kale chips are a refreshing treat...
More Men’s Health News
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the...
- Posted June 13, 2014
Ayurveda & Sex
Don’t know your or your partner’s dosha (constitutional type)? Take the dosha test here...
- Posted February 14, 2014