- How to Have Enlightened Healthcare
- The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
- Everyday Practice: Hot Water Restart
- College Survival Kit: Help Your Student Thrive
- How to use essential oils in your Ayurvedic life
- Ayurveda for addiction
- For yoga teachers working with dosha in class
- 3 Habits of People with Perfect Digestion
- Keys to kids’ healthy digestion
- Everyday Practice: Yoga Nidra
Four ways you’ll build resiliency by doing your dina charya
We live in a world where resiliency is key. It is like money in...
- Posted June 12, 2015
Sleeping in rhythm with nature
We all understand that sleep is an important factor for normal biological function. Ayurveda...
- Posted June 3, 2015
Ten secrets for pure energy and contentment
Upon feelings of fatigue, it has become our natural response to reach for an...
- Posted May 20, 2015
7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
Ayurveda specializes in many areas and one of its greatest assets lies in the...
- Posted April 26, 2015
Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
Ayurveda recognizes three main pillars of wellbeing: proper diet, sufficient sleep and loving relationships....
- Posted January 4, 2015
Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
Every day I hear people who complain of not having enough time. “Time flies!”...
- Posted December 15, 2014
Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
There is never a bad time to build up your immune system and prep...
- Posted November 26, 2014
9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
The holidays are a challenge for us all. But what if instead of getting...
- Posted November 23, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas...
- Posted October 19, 2014
Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into...
- Posted September 26, 2014