- Growing tulsi to cultivate harmony
- Moving towards a sattvic life
- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
What does being sattvic actually mean? According to Ayurveda, sattva is the quality of nature that...
In Ayurveda, as we start to discover who we really are, remember that understanding our dosha...
There is a beautiful fairy tale from ancient India, recounted in English by Joseph Jacobs, entitled...
Relieve Stress and Revitalize Your Energy: Ayurvedic Self-Massage (Energy Feed #5)
The most immediate, effective remedy for stress-induced anxiety that I know is also an...
- Posted October 20, 2016
What’s the Recipe for a Delicious Life?
If you make a big pot of tomato sauce from scratch, do you taste-test...
- Posted October 17, 2016
Get your Glow on- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
Do you ever feel like you’ve tried every skin-benefiting lotion and potion known to...
- Posted October 15, 2016
How to Create Good Habits and Radiate Health
Many people are tired, stressed, inflamed, overweight — in short, a hot mess. When...
- Posted September 30, 2016
Hungry after Your Meal? 6 Tips to Stay Satisfied
Have you ever considered why you feel hungry in the morning after having enjoyed a...
- Posted September 29, 2016
Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
I’m about to tell you one of the most brill practices in Ayurveda and...
- Posted September 22, 2016
College Survival Kit: Help Your Student Thrive
College can be one of the most challenging times to stay healthy. Suddenly, things...
- Posted September 16, 2016
The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
Joint disorders affect millions of Americans. 80% of individuals over 50 years of age...
- Posted September 15, 2016
What Children Need More and Less of…
It feels a bit weird to be writing an article about children’s health when...
- Posted September 14, 2016
Beat the Heat with Cooling Yoga Poses
A rich, spicy stew sure hits the spot on a winter evening. But on...
- Posted August 27, 2016