- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
Recently I went down to AAPNA’s (Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America) 14th International Conference...
Ayurveda and Yoga are more than sister sciences. They are part of the same greater Integral...
Some cringe at the thought, after memories or stories of an agonizing a week of eating...
Ayurveda on the Road
During the festive season we find ourselves often on the move and out of...
- Posted December 7, 2016
Age Of Vata: Hasten Slowly!
A wise Ayurvedic Practitioner came to our Yoga Center to talk on Ayurveda. While...
- Posted November 30, 2016
How to Wake Up Early…Easily! (Energy Feed #11)
We are naturally designed to wake up in the earlier hours of the morning....
- Posted November 25, 2016
The Origins of Masala Chai
Masala Chai… As we traveled throughout India researching masala chai, we would devote time...
- Posted November 21, 2016
3 Tips for Happy, Stress Free Holidays
“3 Tips for Happy, Stress Free Holidays” reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard,...
- Posted November 20, 2016
Insomnia Keeping You Awake at Night? (Energy Feed #9)
Do you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep at night? If that’s you—to...
- Posted November 10, 2016
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the...
- Posted November 9, 2016
The One and Only (Rarely Discussed) Cause of Stress
What is the cause of stress that wreaks havoc on our health? If not...
- Posted November 7, 2016
Ayurveda Pregnancy: Wisdom for the Mother-to-Be
Even knowing something about Ayurveda pregnancy, a huge wave of anxiety swept over me...
- Posted November 6, 2016
Intermittent Fasting: An Ancient Way of Boosting your Metabolism
Intermittent fasting is as old as we are… …but we are bound to see...
- Posted November 5, 2016