- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Hungry after Your Meal? 6 Tips to Stay Satisfied
Have you ever considered why you feel hungry in the morning after having enjoyed a...
- Posted September 29, 2016
Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
I’m about to tell you one of the most brill practices in Ayurveda and...
- Posted September 22, 2016
Ayurvedic Cleanse: How to Reset Health in 4 Days
Question: When is it time for an Ayurvedic Cleanse? Answer: When digestion is weak,...
- Posted September 19, 2016
College Survival Kit: Help Your Student Thrive
College can be one of the most challenging times to stay healthy. Suddenly, things...
- Posted September 16, 2016
The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
Joint disorders affect millions of Americans. 80% of individuals over 50 years of age...
- Posted September 15, 2016
What Children Need More and Less of…
It feels a bit weird to be writing an article about children’s health when...
- Posted September 14, 2016
Beat the Heat with Cooling Yoga Poses
A rich, spicy stew sure hits the spot on a winter evening. But on...
- Posted August 27, 2016
Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
In our hectic and busy lives, often the last thing we think of is...
- Posted August 24, 2016
How to Make Your Love Life Sizzling Hot
When looking at ways to spice up your intimate life, it may be tempting...
- Posted August 20, 2016
7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
Ayurveda specializes in many areas and one of its greatest assets lies in the...
- Posted August 18, 2016