- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Abhyanga: Love your Skin!
If you have ever consulted with an Ayurvedic Practitioner, chances are that they recommended...
- Posted November 4, 2016
Afternoon Slump: How to Prevent It (Energy Feed #8)
Do you often grab a coffee, some sweets or a nap so you’ll have...
- Posted November 3, 2016
Winter Immunity: 3 Supplements that Work!
“Winter Immunity: 3 Supplements that Work!” reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC...
- Posted November 2, 2016
Alcohol, Ayurvedic Herbs and Your Liver
While most folks drink responsibly, there seems to be a fine line between being...
- Posted October 30, 2016
Get Your Energy Feed—and Free Ayurveda Coaching
Today’s Energy Feed is something special—a special offer, that is. I’m celebrating my recent relocation to...
- Posted October 26, 2016
6 Tricks to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
Menopause is a “pause” period of the menstrual cycle. According to Ayurveda the symptoms...
- Posted October 22, 2016
Relieve Stress and Revitalize Your Energy: Ayurvedic Self-Massage (Energy Feed #5)
The most immediate, effective remedy for stress-induced anxiety that I know is also an...
- Posted October 20, 2016
What’s the Recipe for a Delicious Life?
If you make a big pot of tomato sauce from scratch, do you taste-test...
- Posted October 17, 2016
Get your Glow on- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
Do you ever feel like you’ve tried every skin-benefiting lotion and potion known to...
- Posted October 15, 2016
How to Create Good Habits and Radiate Health
Many people are tired, stressed, inflamed, overweight — in short, a hot mess. When...
- Posted September 30, 2016