- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
Recently I went down to AAPNA’s (Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America) 14th International Conference...
Ayurveda and Yoga are more than sister sciences. They are part of the same greater Integral...
Some cringe at the thought, after memories or stories of an agonizing a week of eating...
Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the...
- Posted January 17, 2017
Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into...
- Posted January 15, 2017
Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
Do you feel run down, exhausted and wiped out by the end of the...
- Posted January 14, 2017
Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses) is one of the most important limbs of Yoga...
- Posted January 13, 2017
What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
It seems we never run out of new diets in America. Ten years ago...
- Posted January 10, 2017
Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher...
- Posted January 6, 2017
Energy-Boosting Foods—Cut through the Superfoods Hype (Energy Feed #16)
Save your money. All the high-dollar, big-hype superfoods or energy-boosting foods out there AREN’T...
- Posted December 29, 2016
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school –...
- Posted December 24, 2016
Gluten Intolerant? You Don’t Have to Be! (Energy Feed #15)
Do you have trouble digesting gluten? (Or dairy? Or other types of foods?) While...
- Posted December 22, 2016
8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
Traveling is a hobby for many people who love adventure, and Vata types often...
- Posted December 10, 2016