- What Is Ghee? A Miracle Elixir from India –
- Beat the Heat with Cooling Yoga Poses
- Stop Feeling Blue: Ayurveda for Depression
- The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
- Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Discover the Food Combining Secrets of Ayurveda and Radiate Health
- 3 Flavors of Menopause – Which Menopause Type Are You?
- Cooling Tea Recipes- So You’re Not a Monster this Summer
- How to Make Your Love Life Sizzling Hot
- Interview with a Vedic Scholar: Dr. David Frawley
A rich, spicy stew sure hits the spot on a winter evening. But on a sweltering...
In our hectic and busy lives, often the last thing we think of is getting back...
When looking at ways to spice up your intimate life, it may be tempting to run...
Beat the Heat with Cooling Yoga Poses
A rich, spicy stew sure hits the spot on a winter evening. But on...
- Posted August 27, 2016
Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
In our hectic and busy lives, often the last thing we think of is...
- Posted August 24, 2016
How to Make Your Love Life Sizzling Hot
When looking at ways to spice up your intimate life, it may be tempting...
- Posted August 20, 2016
7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
Ayurveda specializes in many areas and one of its greatest assets lies in the...
- Posted August 18, 2016
Copper: The Next “Fountain of Youth”?
For centuries people have been using copper products to combat the effects of aging....
- Posted August 17, 2016
Want Flawless Skin? Ancient Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
For years, dermatologists would pooh-pooh the idea of putting vegetable oil directly on the...
- Posted August 10, 2016
Foam Rolling- Heaven for Sore Muscles
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each...
- Posted July 29, 2016
Shed Toxins with Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent...
- Posted July 26, 2016
Ready to Convert Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals?
Some say we are creatures of habit, and I agree. Humans thrive on routine...
- Posted July 20, 2016
Can Social Media Replace Real Human Connection?
Every time I turn around, there is another article or story on social media/networking’s...
- Posted July 7, 2016