- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Do you feel run down, exhausted and wiped out by the end of the day? While...
Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into...
- Posted January 15, 2017
Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
Do you feel run down, exhausted and wiped out by the end of the...
- Posted January 14, 2017
Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses) is one of the most important limbs of Yoga...
- Posted January 13, 2017
What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
It seems we never run out of new diets in America. Ten years ago...
- Posted January 10, 2017
Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher...
- Posted January 6, 2017
Energy-Boosting Foods—Cut through the Superfoods Hype (Energy Feed #16)
Save your money. All the high-dollar, big-hype superfoods or energy-boosting foods out there AREN’T...
- Posted December 29, 2016
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school –...
- Posted December 24, 2016
Gluten Intolerant? You Don’t Have to Be! (Energy Feed #15)
Do you have trouble digesting gluten? (Or dairy? Or other types of foods?) While...
- Posted December 22, 2016
8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
Traveling is a hobby for many people who love adventure, and Vata types often...
- Posted December 10, 2016
Ayurveda on the Road
During the festive season we find ourselves often on the move and out of...
- Posted December 7, 2016