- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
…we ALL screen, to rely on screens! Jeez, those screens! Tv screen, computer screen, ipad/nook/kindle screen,...
HAPPY Kapha Season! Kapha season goes from late winter through spring, and the time is now!...
The five great elements, Mahabhutas; space, air, fire, water and earth come together to create the...
More LIVE News
Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
I’m about to tell you one of the most brill practices in Ayurveda and...
- Posted March 1, 2015
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
Do you ever feel like you’ve tried every skin-benefiting lotion and potion known to...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few...
- Posted February 16, 2015
Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
In our hectic and busy lives, often the last thing we think of is...
- Posted February 13, 2015
New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
How would you like to jump start your energy in 15 easy, enjoyable days?...
- Posted January 30, 2015
Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
Some say we are creatures of habit, and I agree. Humans thrive on routine...
- Posted January 23, 2015
Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
There is an aroma of freshness, enthusiasm and curiosity as we enter the New...
- Posted January 14, 2015