- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
- Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
- The Skin: Our Second Digestive System
Do you ever feel like you’ve tried every skin-benefiting lotion and potion known to man, and...
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few realize what...
In our hectic and busy lives, often the last thing we think of is getting back...
More LIVE News
New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
How would you like to jump start your energy in 15 easy, enjoyable days?...
- Posted January 30, 2015
Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
Some say we are creatures of habit, and I agree. Humans thrive on routine...
- Posted January 23, 2015
Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
There is an aroma of freshness, enthusiasm and curiosity as we enter the New...
- Posted January 14, 2015
Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
In the Ancient Tradition of Ayurveda, it is said that “the Primordial Cause of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
Social Media and Real Human Connection
Every time I turn around, there is another article or story on social media/networking’s...
- Posted January 5, 2015
Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
Ayurveda recognizes three main pillars of wellbeing: proper diet, sufficient sleep and loving relationships....
- Posted January 4, 2015
5 Ayurvedic New Year’s Resolutions that Everyone CAN Keep
New Year’s Resolutions are tough to keep. We all know that! Ayurveda recognizes that...
- Posted January 2, 2015