- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Owning Your Pitta Dosha
The brilliance of a raging fire dragon in a city of sparkling gems- such...
- Posted December 2, 2016
Caffeine Withdrawal—5 Steps to Kick the Coffee Habit (Energy Feed #12)
Today’s “Energy Feed” is dedicated to showing you how to break your caffeine addiction...
- Posted December 1, 2016
An Ayurvedic Review of the Dairy Free Diets
I’m just old enough to remember the good old days when the milkman delivered...
- Posted November 26, 2016
Owning Your Kapha Dosha
Solid as a rock, cool as a glimmering stream in the white moonlight- such...
- Posted November 24, 2016
Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
Who is Ayurveda for? I was recently facilitating a seminar on the subject of...
- Posted November 22, 2016
Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
The concepts of desa, kala, patra are very informative for the way in which...
- Posted November 19, 2016
Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective
“Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective” reprinted with permission from Dr....
- Posted November 18, 2016
Brain Fog—3 Steps to Clear It Out (Energy Feed #10)
Has your thinking gone a bit too soft around the edges? In today’s “Energy Feed”...
- Posted November 17, 2016
How I Teach Ayurveda
First of all, I don’t really teach Ayurveda. I used to think I was...
- Posted November 15, 2016
Rethinking the Seasons and Ayurveda
Reflecting on the seasons and Ayurveda, I observe that the winter rains in my...
- Posted November 14, 2016