- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
The most common causes of Thyroid dysfunction are the autoimmune conditions known as Hashimoto’s disease, which...
Ayurvedic Hair Care- DIY Recipes I’ve long been impressed by the nourishing, strengthening and growth enhancing...
Ayurveda, the science of life, offers a prescription for living a life in harmony. According to...
Understanding Ayurvedic Examination: Beyond the “Dosha Quiz”
Many people today taking Ayurvedic constitutional quizzes in books or online and feel that...
- Posted January 28, 2017
How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
In a world where women are so often objectified, whether in the workplace, media,...
- Posted January 27, 2017
Six Tasting Your Way to Wellness
A truly elegant taste is generally accompanied with excellency of heart. – Henry Fielding...
- Posted January 26, 2017
Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
In the Ancient Tradition of Ayurveda, it is said that “the Primordial Cause of...
- Posted January 22, 2017
What are Doshas, Exactly?
Hello Lovelies! For those of you NEW to Ayurveda this might help answer your...
- Posted January 21, 2017
A Review of Low Fat Diets
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is...
- Posted January 20, 2017
Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
The ancient science of Ayurveda is really the art of living wisely, as it...
- Posted January 19, 2017
How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there....
- Posted January 16, 2017
Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
When Ayurveda originated over 5,000 years ago in India, vadiyas (or Ayurvedic physicians) did...
- Posted January 12, 2017
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
This is the second video in an 8-part series introducing the general approach and...
- Posted January 11, 2017