- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Do you feel run down, exhausted and wiped out by the end of the day? While...
Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
Pranayamas, or yogic breathing techniques, have effects upon the doshas in the body. Vata...
- Posted December 25, 2016
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Help You Live a Healthy, Balanced Life
Both Yoga and Ayurveda are scientific systems that cultivate higher states of health. While...
- Posted December 23, 2016
Recovering the Era of Water Medicine through Ayurveda
We can dream of the story of human medicine through the progression of the...
- Posted December 21, 2016
The Scoop on Laxatives
A study conducted by The American Cancer Society surveyed 1,064,004 men and women and...
- Posted December 18, 2016
Keeping Spices Spicy
According to Ayurveda, every meal should contain all 6 tastes: Sweet, salty, sour, pungent,...
- Posted December 17, 2016
An Assembly of Sages Discuss the Origins of Man and Disease
Āyurveda teaches that understanding the components which create human life, allows one to understand...
- Posted December 16, 2016
Suppressing Natural Urges Is Suppressing Life
Due to hectic schedules, unavailability, social manners, we may find ourselves suppressing natural urges....
- Posted December 13, 2016
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against...
- Posted December 9, 2016
What Causes Constipation? (Energy Feed #13)
Pooping: it’s one of the body’s most important indicators of health. Not pooping (or...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Chikitsa Padah: The “4 Limbs of Treatment”
Chikitsa Padah literally means “4 limbs of a treatment” and is one of the...
- Posted December 6, 2016