- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
- Daily wellness for mothers of young children
Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
Ayurveda, the science of life, is an ancient alternative healing method which aims to...
- Posted July 29, 2015
Herb Profile: Neem
Neem is widely used in Ayurveda because of its effectiveness in dealing with nearly...
- Posted July 27, 2015
Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
I’m going to tell you a little story. It’s about a man who wanted...
- Posted July 25, 2015
Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
After almost 60 years of being told that cholesterol is “Public Health Enemy No....
- Posted July 23, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
Ayurveda is an ancient science of body, mind and spirit which originated over 5,000...
- Posted July 22, 2015
Daily wellness for mothers of young children
My experience with spiritual and bodily practices while raising a baby led me to believe...
- Posted July 20, 2015
Is it Ayurvedic…or just another recipe?
The internet proliferates with recipes for Ayurvedic foods. You can find ‘Ayurvedic’ recipes for...
- Posted July 18, 2015
Ulcerative colitis: 10 effective herbal remedies
Ulcerative colitis is a disease that leads into the inflammation in the lower intestine,...
- Posted July 17, 2015
Why meditation was worthy of the Nobel Prize
In 2009, Elizabeth Blackburn won the Nobel Prize for her discovery of the protective...
- Posted July 16, 2015
Investing in aging (an ode to my grandmother)
Dedicated to my Grandma, Nani. Teresa de la Forest Foster Nolde 1915- March 11,...
- Posted July 15, 2015