- Get your glow with Ayurveda
- The raw truth about raw food diets
- Emulsifiers in common foods erode your gut
- Growing Tulsi to Cultivate Harmony
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
- Endometriosis: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Ayurvedic medicine provides us with a simple guideline when it comes to skincare: if you can’t...
Raw food diets are all the rage! After researching the subject for a while, I’ve found...
Lately I’ve been reporting on some of the new emerging trends in the world of our...
More LEARN News
Growing Tulsi to Cultivate Harmony
Ayurveda, the science of life, offers a prescription for living a life in harmony....
- Posted May 25, 2015
Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
Ayurveda and Yoga are more than sister sciences. They are part of the same...
- Posted May 24, 2015
Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
What does being sattvic actually mean? According to Ayurveda, sattva is the quality of...
- Posted May 23, 2015
Ok, guys, let’s talk about pitta‘s vices, which stemmed from the previous post on...
- Posted May 22, 2015
Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
Upon feelings of fatigue, it has become our natural response to reach for an...
- Posted May 20, 2015
Endometriosis: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Endometriosis is a gynecological condition in which endometrial cells from the lining of the uterus...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Sometimes people think I have magical powers because I can often predict peoples’ diet...
- Posted May 15, 2015