- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
- The Ayurvedic Key to Spring Detoxification
- Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
- Heavenly Saffron and Divine Oatmeal Recipe
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Yoga and Ayurveda for Trauma Recovery
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
In Ayurveda beauty varies so much as we see the dance of the elements play their...
While the ancient Upanishads and the Vedas mention chakras, they are not simply seven, but are...
The five great elements, Mahabhutas; space, air, fire, water and earth come together to create the...
More LEARN News
Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few...
- Posted February 16, 2015
The Skin: Our Second Digestive System
Between 40-60% of what we put on our skin is absorbed directly into the...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Trust Your Heart: Ayurvedic Wisdom to Cultivate Heartfelt Energy
All healing traditions recognize the crucial role of the heart in sustaining life and...
- Posted February 8, 2015
Parasites: An Ayurvedic Perspective
I have to say, since moving to Northern NSW a few years ago, I...
- Posted February 6, 2015
Ayurveda School Review: San Diego College of Ayurveda
School Name San Diego College of Ayurveda Location San Diego, California Programs Ayurveda Foundation...
- Posted February 2, 2015
9 Potential Benefits of Marma Chikitsa
Although Marma Chikitsa is as ancient a healing therapy as acupuncture, and even older;...
- Posted February 1, 2015
Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
School Name Healing Arts Institute Location Citrus Heights, California Program Ayurveda & Massage Therapies...
- Posted January 26, 2015