- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
Are you experiencing heaviness, bloating, and pain upon elimination? Do you also suffer from...
- Posted November 27, 2015
Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
For some, just thinking about the holidays brings about stress. I know for myself...
- Posted November 25, 2015
5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
Imagine a fire. If the wood used to build the fire is dry, the...
- Posted November 24, 2015
10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
The immune system is one of the most essential systems of the human body....
- Posted November 21, 2015
How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
According to Ayurveda, November is the first month of winter, and the cause for...
- Posted November 19, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
Ayurveda operates on the principle of three constitutional types or doshas: Vata, Pitta, and...
- Posted November 18, 2015
Herb Profile: Garlic
Garlic has been used around the world for many centuries due to its health-giving...
- Posted November 16, 2015
Confused about Salt?
Perhaps the most prolific dietary heart health mantra that has been preached and practiced...
- Posted November 14, 2015
How to Do Ayurvedic Pulse Reading
Have you ever wanted to do your own Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis? Then this is...
- Posted November 13, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Vata
In the ancient Ayurvedic text Charak Samhita, Charak describes all the etiological factors which...
- Posted November 11, 2015