- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
- How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
- If You Poop Little Balls…
- Golden Milk – The Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- 11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
- Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
While the ancient Upanishads and the Vedas mention chakras, they are not simply seven, but are...
The five great elements, Mahabhutas; space, air, fire, water and earth come together to create the...
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few realize what...
More LEARN News
The Skin: Our Second Digestive System
Between 40-60% of what we put on our skin is absorbed directly into the...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Trust Your Heart: Ayurvedic Wisdom to Cultivate Heartfelt Energy
All healing traditions recognize the crucial role of the heart in sustaining life and...
- Posted February 8, 2015
Parasites: An Ayurvedic Perspective
I have to say, since moving to Northern NSW a few years ago, I...
- Posted February 6, 2015
Ayurveda School Review: San Diego College of Ayurveda
School Name San Diego College of Ayurveda Location San Diego, California Programs Ayurveda Foundation...
- Posted February 2, 2015
9 Potential Benefits of Marma Chikitsa
Although Marma Chikitsa is as ancient a healing therapy as acupuncture, and even older;...
- Posted February 1, 2015
Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
School Name Healing Arts Institute Location Citrus Heights, California Program Ayurveda & Massage Therapies...
- Posted January 26, 2015
Playing in the Gunas of Winter
Frigid temperatures are here in the Northern hemisphere. In early January we are in...
- Posted January 25, 2015