- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
- Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
- The Skin: Our Second Digestive System
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few realize what...
Between 40-60% of what we put on our skin is absorbed directly into the body. Unlike...
All healing traditions recognize the crucial role of the heart in sustaining life and energizing the...
More LEARN News
Parasites: An Ayurvedic Perspective
I have to say, since moving to Northern NSW a few years ago, I...
- Posted February 6, 2015
Ayurveda School Review: San Diego College of Ayurveda
School Name San Diego College of Ayurveda Location San Diego, California Programs Ayurveda Foundation...
- Posted February 2, 2015
9 Potential Benefits of Marma Chikitsa
Although Marma Chikitsa is as ancient a healing therapy as acupuncture, and even older;...
- Posted February 1, 2015
Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
School Name Healing Arts Institute Location Citrus Heights, California Program Ayurveda & Massage Therapies...
- Posted January 26, 2015
Playing in the Gunas of Winter
Frigid temperatures are here in the Northern hemisphere. In early January we are in...
- Posted January 25, 2015
Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think...
- Posted January 21, 2015
Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter...
- Posted January 18, 2015