- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
- The Ayurvedic Key to Spring Detoxification
- Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
- Heavenly Saffron and Divine Oatmeal Recipe
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Yoga and Ayurveda for Trauma Recovery
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
While the ancient Upanishads and the Vedas mention chakras, they are not simply seven, but are...
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few realize what...
I have to say, since moving to Northern NSW a few years ago, I have seen...
More Knowledge Base News
9 Potential Benefits of Marma Chikitsa
Although Marma Chikitsa is as ancient a healing therapy as acupuncture, and even older;...
- Posted February 1, 2015
Playing in the Gunas of Winter
Frigid temperatures are here in the Northern hemisphere. In early January we are in...
- Posted January 25, 2015
Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think...
- Posted January 21, 2015
Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter...
- Posted January 18, 2015
Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
Ayurveda recognizes three main pillars of wellbeing: proper diet, sufficient sleep and loving relationships....
- Posted January 4, 2015
3 Burps to Cherish
Our bodies are constantly communicating with us and the stomach is no exception. Some...
- Posted December 24, 2014
Ama: A Root Cause of All Diseases
Formation of Ama The normal process that should take place in the body is...
- Posted December 22, 2014