- Thistle: how to harvest this superweed for super smoothies
- Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
- 6 ways to switch on your brain power
- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
6 ways to switch on your brain power
According to Maharishi Ayurveda, there are three equally important aspects to mental performance: dhi...
- Posted July 31, 2015
Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
Ayurveda, the science of life, is an ancient alternative healing method which aims to...
- Posted July 29, 2015
Herb Profile: Neem
Neem is widely used in Ayurveda because of its effectiveness in dealing with nearly...
- Posted July 27, 2015
5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
Summer is a great time for exploration, relaxation and travel. Taking time away from...
- Posted July 24, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
Ayurveda is an ancient science of body, mind and spirit which originated over 5,000...
- Posted July 22, 2015
Daily wellness for mothers of young children
My experience with spiritual and bodily practices while raising a baby led me to believe...
- Posted July 20, 2015
Is it Ayurvedic…or just another recipe?
The internet proliferates with recipes for Ayurvedic foods. You can find ‘Ayurvedic’ recipes for...
- Posted July 18, 2015
Why meditation was worthy of the Nobel Prize
In 2009, Elizabeth Blackburn won the Nobel Prize for her discovery of the protective...
- Posted July 16, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Prakruti and Vikruti
Ayurveda teaches that each us of is born with a unique constitutional balance. This...
- Posted July 14, 2015
Herb Profile: Kutki
A bitter and pungent herb used by Ayurvedic practitioners to support proper function of...
- Posted July 13, 2015