- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Eat Turnips (Roasted Turnip Fries Recipe)
Ritucharya is seasonal living and eating. As one of my favorite teachers likes to...
- Posted January 1, 2017
Owning Your Kapha Dosha
Solid as a rock, cool as a glimmering stream in the white moonlight- such...
- Posted November 24, 2016
Kapha’s Vices- Hoarding, Sweets, Depression, oh my!
You ready? Ready for Kapha’s vices? If you haven’t read about vata’s vices or...
- Posted June 29, 2016
Hello Curves- Why you Should Celebrate your Kapha Nature
Kapha Dosha’s got a bad rap these days. So I’m here to set the record...
- Posted June 20, 2016
Ayurveda & Insomnia
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Kapha Season Survival
Late winter and early spring are considered Kapha Season in Ayurveda.This means that we...
- Posted March 28, 2016
Dosha-lutions for Your Life Challenges
Many people chose January 1 as the day to turn over a new leaf...
- Posted February 18, 2016
Go-To Herbs for Each Dosha
In this short video with Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary—neuroscientist, chief medical officer for New Practices, Inc., and...
- Posted January 30, 2016
Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Kapha
The ancient healing system of Ayurveda provides us with the opportunity to take responsibility for...
- Posted December 21, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: What’s your dosha?
One of the most commonly used terms in Ayurveda is “dosha”. There are varying...
- Posted July 8, 2015