- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
Ritucharya is seasonal living and eating. As one of my favorite teachers likes to say, “Seasonal...
Solid as a rock, cool as a glimmering stream in the white moonlight- such is the...
You ready? Ready for Kapha’s vices? If you haven’t read about vata’s vices or pitta’s vices,...
Eat Turnips (Roasted Turnip Fries Recipe)
Ritucharya is seasonal living and eating. As one of my favorite teachers likes to...
- Posted January 1, 2017
Owning Your Kapha Dosha
Solid as a rock, cool as a glimmering stream in the white moonlight- such...
- Posted November 24, 2016
Kapha’s Vices- Hoarding, Sweets, Depression, oh my!
You ready? Ready for Kapha’s vices? If you haven’t read about vata’s vices or...
- Posted June 29, 2016
Hello Curves- Why you Should Celebrate your Kapha Nature
Kapha Dosha’s got a bad rap these days. So I’m here to set the record...
- Posted June 20, 2016
Ayurveda & Insomnia
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Kapha Season Survival
Late winter and early spring are considered Kapha Season in Ayurveda.This means that we...
- Posted March 28, 2016
Dosha-lutions for Your Life Challenges
Many people chose January 1 as the day to turn over a new leaf...
- Posted February 18, 2016
Go-To Herbs for Each Dosha
In this short video with Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary—neuroscientist, chief medical officer for New Practices, Inc., and...
- Posted January 30, 2016
Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Kapha
The ancient healing system of Ayurveda provides us with the opportunity to take responsibility for...
- Posted December 21, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: What’s your dosha?
One of the most commonly used terms in Ayurveda is “dosha”. There are varying...
- Posted July 8, 2015