- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
The holidays are a challenge for us all. But what if instead of getting swept up...
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk and sugar...
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If you aren’t...
More Immune Health News
3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my bike across Canada, was fit...
- Posted August 29, 2014
Relief from Dry Cough
by Drs. Puneeth Kumar Padmanabhan & Sanmathi P. Rao Karan was often teased and called...
- Posted August 3, 2014
Kale Lemonade with Ginger & Apple (Kalemgin Apple)
When spring weather feels heavy and humid like the tropics, this refeshing juice can...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Oranges Are Awesome – Here’s Why.
While oranges have been given a bad rap in the press lately because of...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Tulsi Plant Found to Remove Fluoride from Water
A team of Indian researchers has found that the leaves and stem of the...
- Posted February 27, 2014
Winter Immunity with the 3 Ninjas
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © September 5th, 2013 Are you...
- Posted January 3, 2014