- Herb Profile: Cinnamon
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
The immune system is one of the most essential systems of the human body....
- Posted November 21, 2015
How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
According to Ayurveda, November is the first month of winter, and the cause for...
- Posted November 19, 2015
4 Ways to Use Essential Oils for Immunity
As the weather begins to cool and the days become drier, our physiology can...
- Posted October 23, 2015
Recipe: Spiced Milk and Honey Lung Tonic
This Spiced Milk & Honey restores a warm, nurturing glow that seems to emanate...
- Posted October 11, 2015
How Lack of Daily Rhythm Disrupts Your Microbes
Circadian rhythms are the light and dark cycles that are as old as the...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Herb Profile: Kutki
A bitter and pungent herb used by Ayurvedic practitioners to support proper function of...
- Posted July 13, 2015
Breast milk: the original probiotic
Recent research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has found over 700 species...
- Posted July 6, 2015
The high price of gas
What’s the price you pay for gas? Nope, I am not talking about the...
- Posted July 3, 2015
Herb Profile: Chyavanprash
Chyavanprash is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal jam made in a base of amalaki fruit,...
- Posted May 18, 2015
Honey and Spice Throat Coat for Spring Allergies
Early Spring is a watery season full of dramatic shifts from warm to cool...
- Posted May 2, 2015