- Ayurveda Basics: Ayurvedic Diet
- Everyday Practice: 10-to-6 Sleep Fix
- Wild weed smoothie
- Thistle: how to harvest this superweed for super smoothies
- Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
- 6 ways to switch on your brain power
- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
Herb Profile: Kutki
A bitter and pungent herb used by Ayurvedic practitioners to support proper function of...
- Posted July 13, 2015
Breast milk: the original probiotic
Recent research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has found over 700 species...
- Posted July 6, 2015
The high price of gas
What’s the price you pay for gas? Nope, I am not talking about the...
- Posted July 3, 2015
Herb Profile: Chyavanprash
Chyavanprash is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal jam made in a base of amalaki fruit,...
- Posted May 18, 2015
Honey and Spice Throat Coat for Spring Allergies
Early Spring is a watery season full of dramatic shifts from warm to cool...
- Posted May 2, 2015
How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
Autoimmunity–the system of immune responses of an organism against its own cells and tissues–is...
- Posted March 23, 2015
9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
The holidays are a challenge for us all. But what if instead of getting...
- Posted November 23, 2014
Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 28, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my bike across Canada, was fit...
- Posted August 29, 2014