- Get your glow with Ayurveda
- The raw truth about raw food diets
- Emulsifiers in common foods erode your gut
- Growing Tulsi to Cultivate Harmony
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
- Endometriosis: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Chyavanprash is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal jam made in a base of amalaki fruit, a rich...
Early Spring is a watery season full of dramatic shifts from warm to cool temperatures, often...
Autoimmunity–the system of immune responses of an organism against its own cells and tissues–is on the...
More Immune Health News
9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
The holidays are a challenge for us all. But what if instead of getting...
- Posted November 23, 2014
Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 28, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my bike across Canada, was fit...
- Posted August 29, 2014
Relief from Dry Cough
by Drs. Puneeth Kumar Padmanabhan & Sanmathi P. Rao Karan was often teased and called...
- Posted August 3, 2014
Kale Lemonade with Ginger & Apple (Kalemgin Apple)
When spring weather feels heavy and humid like the tropics, this refeshing juice can...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to...
- Posted June 22, 2014