- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
- 6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
- Herb Profile: Garlic
6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
Menopause is a “pause” period of the menstrual cycle. According to Ayurveda menopause is...
- Posted November 17, 2015
Herb Profile: Garlic
Garlic has been used around the world for many centuries due to its health-giving...
- Posted November 16, 2015
Confused about Salt?
Perhaps the most prolific dietary heart health mantra that has been preached and practiced...
- Posted November 14, 2015
Clear Your Skin through Ayurveda [VIDEO]
In this video article learn some key Ayurvedic tips for caring for your skin naturally…
- Posted October 30, 2015
Prepare Your Kids (and Yourself) for Halloween Sweets with This Herb
For 10,000 years, humans have been infatuated with the sweet taste of sugar. Since...
- Posted October 26, 2015
Herb Profile: Tulsi (Holy Basil)
Tulsi, also known as “Holy Basil,” has been used by many cultures around the...
- Posted October 19, 2015
Ginger: Supplement or Spice?
Is ginger best used as a medicinal herb or a kitchen spice? Watch below to find out how...
- Posted October 14, 2015
Herb profile: 7 herbs for energy
Like many of you, the Banyan team is constantly striving to balance the demands...
- Posted September 21, 2015
VIDEO: Reduce the effects of stress in your body
In this video, learn how to help prevent your body from reacting to stress as...
- Posted September 17, 2015
Triphala: More Than Just a Digestive Tonic
Triphala, found in MAPI’s Organic Digest Tone, is one of the most famous herbal...
- Posted September 12, 2015