- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
- Kale Chips Recipe
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
There is a beautiful fairy tale from ancient India, recounted in English by Joseph Jacobs, entitled...
Manjista (Rubia cordifolia) is the quintessential blood purifier in the Ayurvedic pharmacopeia. It removes excess heat...
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about osteoporosis. The rise in cases of osteoporosis, a...
More Herbs News
Herb Profile: Triphala
Ayurvedic Energetics Rasa (taste): sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent Virya (action): neutral Vipaka (post-digestive...
- Posted April 13, 2015
10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
Today’s world is full of concentration killers. Here are 10 Ayurvedic tips to manage...
- Posted March 25, 2015
11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
1. Avoid excessive sun exposure. It’s the No. 1 cause of wrinkles, with dozens...
- Posted March 9, 2015
What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
PMS is the unspoken burden that affects nearly 85% of women. It’s taken for...
- Posted February 27, 2015
Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 12, 2015 The relationship...
- Posted February 15, 2015
Parasites: An Ayurvedic Perspective
I have to say, since moving to Northern NSW a few years ago, I...
- Posted February 6, 2015
Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 3, 2015 Perhaps one...
- Posted February 4, 2015