- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
- How I Teach Ayurveda
- The Ugly Side of Calcium Supplements
- Gluten is NOT the Problem, Your Digestion Is.
- 20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
- How to Pick the Best Spices for Chai
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make a magical cup of chai, thanks...
What would you expect of a plant whose name actually means “One with Hundred Husbands”? Whoever...
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make prana-ful cup of chai, from the...
More Herbs News
The Scoop on Laxatives
A study conducted by The American Cancer Society surveyed 1,064,004 men and women and...
- Posted March 28, 2014
5 Surprisingly Powerful Herbs you Can Grow in Your Garden
If I ask you to name an Ayurvedic herb, what come first to mind? ...
- Posted March 20, 2014
3 Tea Recipes for Better Digestion
Good digestion is the crux of healing in Ayurvedic medicine. Most of us, at...
- Posted March 4, 2014
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization)...
- Posted March 3, 2014
My Favorite Herb of the Year
I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness....
- Posted March 1, 2014
Tulsi Plant Found to Remove Fluoride from Water
A team of Indian researchers has found that the leaves and stem of the...
- Posted February 27, 2014
Triphala : the Original Superfood + Panacea
What is Triphala ? Literally meaning “three fruits”, Triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal...
- Posted February 18, 2014