- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
- How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
- If You Poop Little Balls…
- Golden Milk – The Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- 11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
- Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
Today’s world is full of concentration killers. Here are 10 Ayurvedic tips to manage distractions and...
1. Avoid excessive sun exposure. It’s the No. 1 cause of wrinkles, with dozens of studies...
PMS is the unspoken burden that affects nearly 85% of women. It’s taken for granted that...
More Herbs News
Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 12, 2015 The relationship...
- Posted February 15, 2015
Parasites: An Ayurvedic Perspective
I have to say, since moving to Northern NSW a few years ago, I...
- Posted February 6, 2015
Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 3, 2015 Perhaps one...
- Posted February 4, 2015
Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
Healthy hair and skin represent a healthy body. We have on an average 3,000,000...
- Posted January 16, 2015
Balancing Digestion After the Holidays
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping...
- Posted December 31, 2014
Cozy Vegan Hot Cacao
Like layers, warm sweaters, mittens and simmering stews, a warm mug of hot chocolate...
- Posted December 29, 2014
9 Reasons Why You Should Use Honey Every Day
I’ve had a love affair with honey since childhood. Growing up, my parents bought...
- Posted December 28, 2014