- Growing Tulsi to Cultivate Harmony
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
- Endometriosis: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Herb Profile: Chyavanprash
- Vata’s Vices
- The Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
In Ayurveda, the heart is seen as a central source of strength and vitality. A beating...
All healing traditions recognize the crucial role of the heart in sustaining life and energizing the...
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is the mother...
More Heart Health News
Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
Heart disease–coronary heart disease, heart attack, congestive heart failure, and congenital heart disease–is the...
- Posted September 22, 2014
Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
I know it’s not a ‘Heart Health Month’, but really, every month should be...
- Posted August 24, 2014
Medicine for the Heart
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a...
- Posted August 11, 2014
Amalaki: Be Wrinkle-Free in Your Heart
Imagine a fruit that supports healthy blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood...
- Posted June 1, 2014
Cardamom, Fennel, and Ginger Tea
Cardamom, fennel, and ginger tea improves circulation, digestion and burns off morning mucous. This...
- Posted May 28, 2014
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted May 2, 2014