- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
Kidney failure is also known as renal insufficiency. It is a disorder in which a person’s kidneys...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 12, 2015 The relationship between the...
Endometriosis is a gynecological condition in which endometrial cells from the lining of the uterus appear outside...
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted September 20, 2016
The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
Joint disorders affect millions of Americans. 80% of individuals over 50 years of age...
- Posted September 15, 2016
Overcoming Grief with Ayurveda
No one really wants to talk about overcoming grief and loss unless you’re in...
- Posted September 12, 2016
Ayurveda and Yoga to Ease Your Sore Legs with Pregnancy
Pregnancy can put a lot of stress on your legs. As your belly swells...
- Posted September 10, 2016
Colonics: Yea or Nay?
Colon cleansing, or colonic irrigation, is a practice that many swear by. Others attest...
- Posted September 7, 2016
Stop Living with Joint Pain! Ayurveda to the Rescue
Joint Pain is no joke.There’s nothing more painful than walking around with your joints...
- Posted September 5, 2016
Suffering from Ulcerative Colitis? Try These 10 Powerful Herbal Remedies
Ulcerative colitis is a disease that leads to the inflammation in the lower intestine. Sadly,...
- Posted September 1, 2016
Colds? Fevers? Gas? 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
Often placed near the exit of an Indian restaurant is a tray of small...
- Posted August 31, 2016
Cooling Tea Recipes- So You’re Not a Monster this Summer
I LOVE summer and the warmth it brings (makes my vata very happy), but...
- Posted August 21, 2016
Do Not Try Another Fad Diet Until You Take Care of Your Digestion
You may think you are eating healthy foods. But how you eat your food...
- Posted August 15, 2016